Mustafa16
02-14-2018, 09:23 PM
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/shoo...rawn/699934129

- - - Updated - - -

Multiple now dead, suspect in custody

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Silas
02-15-2018, 04:21 PM
This has become an almost routine thing in the US. A consequence of a broken and degenerate society, glorification of violence, etc.

We homeschool our children. They have no part in this public education system

cinnamonrolls1
02-15-2018, 04:39 PM
Oh Ya allah, i hope you grant justice to these people and help the victim's families

Eric H
02-15-2018, 06:02 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Mustafa16;

Apparently, this is the 18th school shooting this year in America. As it is only February 14th, that makes one shooting every other school day. There should be a war against this kind of terrorism.

Blessings
Eric

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
02-15-2018, 10:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H

Apparently, this is the 18th school shooting this year in America. As it is only February 14th, that makes one shooting every other school day. There should be a war against this kind of terrorism.

Blessings
Eric
There's no war against it considering the government has no system (or even cares) to prevent these incidents such as implementing gun control and access/funding to necessary mental health programs.

Write
02-16-2018, 06:58 AM
The suspect/perpetrator is reported to have searched about Islam before committing this act.^o)

Eric H
02-16-2018, 08:21 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Write;
The suspect/perpetrator is reported to have searched about Islam before committing this act.
I hope this is wrong. I haven't seen it mentioned yet, and I am sure Donald Trump would tell us straight away, but he said it was a case of mental health problems.

Blessings
Eric

eesa the kiwi
02-16-2018, 09:48 AM

Blessings
Eric
Truly horrific, heartbreaking really those poor kids

May Allah comfort the families and grant them justice

Write
02-16-2018, 11:00 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Write;

I hope this is wrong. I haven't seen it mentioned yet, and I am sure Donald Trump would tell us straight away, but he said it was a case of mental health problems.

Blessings
Eric
It's unlikely Trump would mention that given he isn't officially Muslim, or at least we don't know what's in his heart so we can only go by what we're told.

Anyway, apparently he Google'd "what does Allah Akbar mean?", but I'm wondering why that matters anyway since thousands of people who don't commit such acts are also Googling it daily.

space
02-16-2018, 01:54 PM
I bet if someone of Muslim background did that terror act then the Eiffel tower in Paris would light up in the US color

Eric H
02-16-2018, 02:27 PM
Greetings and peace be with you eesa the kiwi;
Truly horrific, heartbreaking really those poor kids

May Allah comfort the families and grant them justice.
Amen.

Whilst Donald Trump acknowledges the grieving families, he refuses to blame guns, or white supremacists, it sounds madness to me.

Blessings
Eric

Zzz_
02-16-2018, 04:05 PM

The Florida school shooter is an open white supremacist...And Trump has shown he'd rather protect white terrorists than stop them.

https://www.facebook.com/TheOther98/...6694862341479/

space
02-16-2018, 04:15 PM
that's the western hypocrisy.. they spread what they like and they don't spread what they don't like

Silas
02-16-2018, 05:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zzz_
The Florida school shooter is an open white supremacist...And Trump has shown he'd rather protect white terrorists than stop them.

The shooter isn't "white" as far as we know: he is Hispanic

There is also no proof he is a "white supremacist" --that was a rumor started as a prank on ----- that the ADL (a Jewish group) saw and propagated.

The American mainstream media routinely describes mass shootings by whites as terrorist acts, especially the shootings in Vegas. No one ever suggested Timothy McVeigh was anything but a terrorist.

eesa the kiwi
02-17-2018, 08:50 AM

Amen.

Whilst Donald Trump acknowledges the grieving families, he refuses to blame guns, or white supremacists, it sounds madness to me.

Blessings
Eric
If gun violence is a mental health problem why aren't they doing anything to fix mental health

Zzz_
02-17-2018, 04:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Silas

There is also no proof he is a "white supremacist" --that was a rumor started as a prank on ----- that the ADL (a Jewish group) saw and propagated.
If there was no proof and it was a rumor how come the leader of such a group admitted he was a member, and i doubt they would let a hispanic in.

The American mainstream media routinely describes mass shootings by whites as terrorist acts, especially the shootings in Vegas. No one ever suggested Timothy McVeigh was anything but a terrorist.
No, they do not. Tim mcVeigh was from the 90s, no mass shootings after that were reported as terrorism if done by a white guy. Even the los vegas shooting is referred to as 'massacre' and 'rampage' but not terrorism.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.45233a3c571a

Misbah-Abd
02-17-2018, 05:13 PM

Amen.

Blessings
Eric
He can't upset his voter base..

- - - Updated - - -

He was adopted at birth to the family whose last name was Cruz.

- - - Updated - - -

If there was no proof and it was a rumor how come the leader of such a group admitted he was a member, and i doubt they would let a hispanic in.

No, they do not. Tim mcVeigh was from the 90s, no mass shootings after that were reported as terrorism if done by a white guy. Even the los vegas shooting is referred to as 'massacre' and 'rampage' but not terrorism.

In America, when people, particularly white Americans, do acts of domestic terrorism, it is because of mental health issues and not religion.

Silas
02-18-2018, 05:58 AM

I suggest you take a look at this

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...nalists-415672

The whole story was a massive trolling effort buy some guy looking for humor and attention. Hispanic males are not typically members of white supremacist organizations.

The only reason the Vegas shooter hasn't been universally condemned as a terrorist is because we don't know what his motives were. Political, ideological, religious? The investigation hasn't revealed this.

You must not live in the US, because if a white guy steals a pack of gun from a grocery store, the mainstream media declares it an act of international terrorism.

cinnamonrolls1
02-23-2018, 07:03 PM
I heard he actively targeted jewish students... Why would anyone be that antisemetic as to kill people??? Ya allah pls have mercy on them and their families

Misbah-Abd
02-23-2018, 11:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
I heard he actively targeted jewish students... Why would anyone be that antisemetic as to kill people??? Ya allah pls have mercy on them and their families
No, this is not true. It just so happens that some of the victims were Jews because the area of that school has a large jewish community. And I know because I was a resident of that area for 42 years.

cinnamonrolls1
02-23-2018, 11:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd
No, this is not true. It just so happens that some of the victims were Jews because the area of that school has a large jewish community. And I know because I was a resident of that area for 42 years.
Ahhh alright i see. Well i hope Allah swt helps them all anyway inshallah.

cinnamonrolls1
02-23-2018, 11:22 PM
I suggest you take a look at this

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...nalists-415672

The whole story was a massive trolling effort buy some guy looking for humor and attention. Hispanic males are not typically members of white supremacist organizations.

The only reason the Vegas shooter hasn't been universally condemned as a terrorist is because we don't know what his motives were. Political, ideological, religious? The investigation hasn't revealed this.

You must not live in the US, because if a white guy steals a pack of gun from a grocery store, the mainstream media declares it an act of international terrorism.
Im sorry but the las vegas shooter is a terrorist. A terrorist is someone who seeks to spread terror and im pretty sure the shooter was seeking to do just that.

Misbah-Abd
02-23-2018, 11:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
Im sorry but the las vegas shooter is a terrorist. A terrorist is someone who seeks to spread terror and im pretty sure the shooter was seeking to do just that.
Mass shootings are domestic terrorism but the media doesn't use the "terrorism" card when white Americans do the killing. They have "mental health" issues.

Alamgir
02-24-2018, 02:34 AM
Asalamu Alaikum

These people are bonkers, dozens of other countries have even more relaxed gun laws, how many schools do you see shot up in those places? None.

It's about mentality. American teenagers are a bunch of idiots who cry about the smallest of things, and go mental when they are depressed, doing crap like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, hopefully these incidents start happening less and less.

Misbah-Abd
02-24-2018, 02:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ibn Shahid
Asalamu Alaikum

These people are bonkers, dozens of other countries have even more relaxed gun laws, how many schools do you see shot up in those places? None.

It's about mentality. American teenagers are a bunch of idiots who cry about the smallest of things, and go mental when they are depressed, doing crap like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, hopefully these incidents start happening less and less.
It's not just teenagers doing the mass shootings. Plenty of adults also. What needs to be done is a complete ban on semi auto rifles and handguns. But the powerful gun lobby won't stand for it.

Alamgir
02-24-2018, 09:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd
It's not just teenagers doing the mass shootings. Plenty of adults also. What needs to be done is a complete ban on semi auto rifles and handguns. But the powerful gun lobby won't stand for it.
Place a ban on automatics, and give teachers some firearms.

That's my solution.

- - - Updated - - -

Won't work entirely, but it's the most that can be done (Americans love guns too much to give up all of them).

JustTime
03-01-2018, 04:23 AM
He hated Muslims and Islam only goes to show you the most defiant of Devils and what evil truly is, he wanted to wage war on Muslims and Islam he had aspirations to kill us he mocked the Takbir and called us the worst of names yet the only people he killed were the ones of his own camp of his own nation people he knew personally he never said he hated them.

Indeed as said in the Quran those who hate Islam have a disease in their hearts.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.