/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this dog an exception?

Reminder
02-14-2018, 10:41 PM
I'm staying with a friend who is cating for her friend's dog temporarily. It is blind, deaf and very, very old. It can't get dirty ir anything because it is so old, I'm wondering if this is an exception to the hadith that says angels do not enter the homes with dogs.

Update: Based on your advises, I've decided to leave. Thank you all for your replies. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misbah-Abd
02-14-2018, 10:48 PM
Nope.

Scimitar
02-14-2018, 10:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd
Nope.
what about the two on her shoulders? ;)

never say never

Misbah-Abd
02-14-2018, 10:52 PM
The hadith doesn't make exceptions and I don't know of any scholar who has. And Allah Knows Best.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
talibilm
02-14-2018, 11:51 PM
:sl:

There are two things to be considered here.

1) Angels not entering when a dog is there in ones room or house ( Prophet :saws: 's house was a small house not a ranch or villa with a large garden)

2) Mercy being kind to living beings ie humans (even non believers ) and animals

Both these RULE will apply in whatever situation it is unless exceptions in hadith or the kalamullah . Haram is haram except some allowance provided by hadith like in the case of Pork . Its allowed when someone is going to die without eating for three days ONLY TO THE EXTENT that would aid him to keep alive ( Not now its allowed for him he makes a party with barbecue & fries etc ,lol)

so in my view what is said in hadith or the Glorious quran as Haram or halal or the rules etc can never be changed unless there are exceptions given to it.

But ok you want to help that dog keep it outside your house in a corner of your back yard or garden or somewhere where it would be taken better care.

Allah knows the best.

Desert
02-14-2018, 11:54 PM
dogs are devils

cinnamonrolls1
02-15-2018, 10:28 PM
Iv heard its alright if its a guide dog... Don't quote me tho

*charisma*
02-15-2018, 10:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Desert
dogs are devils
^o) No they're not.

Reminder
02-15-2018, 10:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
Iv heard its alright if its a guide dog... Don't quote me tho
The dog is blind, so it can't do much guiding. ;)

cinnamonrolls1
02-15-2018, 10:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Reminder
The dog is blind so it can't do much guiding. ;)
Oh. I misread your post then!! Ahahah

Write
02-15-2018, 10:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
Oh. I misread your post then!! Ahahah
Oh, it's allwrite.

Reminder
02-15-2018, 10:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Write
Oh, it's allwrite.
Couldn't have said it better myself. ;)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!