/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Did you ever think about you are bad human and maybe God does not like you?...thanks

Marzieh
02-15-2018, 04:19 PM
Hello my friends, i always think i am bad girl, i do good help to people but always in my mind i imagine God does not like me,,, please help me, i am thinking about dying myself, thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cinnamonrolls1
02-15-2018, 04:41 PM
Woah nonono! Pls get help if you're suicidal. I cannot stress this enough!! And yes i do. But Allah is merciful, he forgives and he knows our intentions. I advise you seek professional help if ur suffering from depression or are feeling suicidal. Also try surat ad duha, very comforting!

Marzieh
02-15-2018, 04:49 PM
Thanks for answering me, i really know God is very big and attention me, but i think i can not decide good way, and all day i think my incide go to bad way, but i do good things, when i was chield i imagine i will be professor...many good goals, but now i think in my life i neved do any good work, same a famous person, good person, do you know when you had good goal but now you are not a good person...good action that can help people...i am in master degree, but all days and all seconds i feel i am not any big person, any good action...i really feel bad and i need to speak with other muslims in the world, so i searched about it and found here, please help me if you can or if you have time, thanks more

cinnamonrolls1
02-15-2018, 04:54 PM
You are achieveing things sister- just by studying at uni you're achieving things! You can message me anytime if you want sister, im here for you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Marzieh
02-15-2018, 05:00 PM
Yes i had very tired for it, i studied more, really tried, i arrived but i think in my heart is important more, i never be a relax and calm days, i always had stress about things, because in my life i never had any family around myself, they were bad and cut with my parent...we always were alone, when my friend tolld hi my aunt or hi my sister or my ancle, i really feel pain because never i had not them in my life, just once in year, but about 9 years, nobofy come to my house, i know these are not enough reason for jealus or,,,but it is hard, do you know, it is hard and past life effect on future...i fear about future, ah i think i never can feel good, God help me

sabah11
03-07-2018, 07:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Marzieh
Hello my friends, i always think i am bad girl, i do good help to people but always in my mind i imagine God does not like me,,, please help me, i am thinking about dying myself, thank you

Same problem. I allways think I am not good and beautiful or smart enough or that Allah will not forgive me or my desteny is hell allahfed. I allways think a am nothing.

Zzz_
03-08-2018, 12:06 AM
You suffer from weak eman and weak mental fortitude. I suggest studying more on the deen to help put things in perspective for you.

Says Allah in a Hadith Qudsi:---

"I am as My Servant thinks I am,
I am with him whenever he remembers Me; if he thinks of Me,
I think of him; if he mentions Me in a gathering, I mention him in
a gathering even better than it.

If he draws near Me a hand's span, I draw near to him in an arm's length; if he draws to Me an arm's length, I draw closer to him by 2 arms length; and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running." [Bukhari and Muslim].

This Noble Hadith tells us of the speed at which Allah Ta'ala changes a person's reality as He remembers Him. Because Allah has no need of/to travel, He does not have a body and isn't in creation, when He says "I go to him running", this refers to shaping man's perception of Allah, meaning 'I shape his reality quickly'. The more a person comes to Allah by Remembering Him (by various forms of Zikr), the faster Allah changes his perception towards good.

In this connection, the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, said: IHSAN (human perfection) is to worship Allah as if you see Him, which is the highest form of worship. And in the Holy Qur'an, we have read it that:--

"He is with you, wherever you are" (57:4)
"And We are nearer to him than his jugular vein" (50:16)

Misbah-Abd
03-08-2018, 12:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sabah11
Same problem. I allways think I am not good and beautiful or smart enough or that Allah will not forgive me or my desteny is hell allahfed. I allways think a am nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bemf...Peqlg&index=20

Solution to Depression, Problems, and a personal incidents- Sheikh Muhammad Mukhtar Ash-Shinqitee - YouTube
An extremely beautiful clip from one of the most amazing scholars and worshippers of our time, Sheikh Muhammad Mukhtar Ash-Shinqitee, from the holy city of M......

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bemf...Peqlg&index=20

azc
03-08-2018, 09:27 AM
When you are a Muslimah, it means that Allah swt likes you. Eeman is the most beautiful blessing of Allah swt showered upon us....... Shun the negative views about yourself.

sabah11
03-08-2018, 11:35 AM
Alhamdulillah thanks I know we are all the same but I am insecure

azc
03-08-2018, 06:05 PM
Alhamdulillah thanks I know we are all the same but I am insecure
what kind of 'insecure'... Sister

Marzieh
03-09-2018, 12:27 PM
Ah really thank you dear friend, those are true, i am reading Quran, but i think inside me is black and reading Quran can not help, but God is kindly, God promise us come to him, i hope he change it and i will be good

MazharShafiq
03-09-2018, 05:34 PM
I think i am a bad person but I can't thought that my Allah dislike me because a bad person also his creative and he hi kind on his creative he forgive our error if we apologize him.

azc
03-09-2018, 06:32 PM
Ah really thank you dear friend, those are true, i am reading Quran, but i think inside me is black and reading Quran can not help, but God is kindly, God promise us come to him, i hope he change it and i will be good
Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said:“The hearts too become corroded(by means of sin). Its polish is istighfaar.”(Baihaqi)

Marzieh
03-11-2018, 11:32 AM
Ah yes you right, God is merciful, thank you really, sometimes we want to came back but cant, but justwe can go on with all hard in way that we are going through

- - - Updated - - -

Excuse me, is there any good group in telegram that insteed muslims there and helpful ?thank you so much

- - - Updated - - -

Excuse me, is there any good group in telegram that insteed muslims there and helpful ?thank you so much

muslim brother
03-11-2018, 12:43 PM
unfortunately ,there is little commitment in muslim communities and mosques to discuss teen issues,depression anxiety,politics ,parenting etc.

as a parent of 3 late teen children and 1 older,ive dealt with a lot .
hope i can help.
i am 50 years old .so may spend some time on this forum to help.

Marzieh
03-11-2018, 04:03 PM
Aah really, thank you you are pleasure person thanks a lot

CalmPassenger
03-11-2018, 04:30 PM
The word "Allah" is all about Love. He love us more than 70 mothers... Many people suggest you good things. So i hope you will feel better. Good wishes and stay healthy...

MazharShafiq
03-16-2018, 04:35 PM
It is a matter of despair and guilt, but it should not be considered selfish. Allah has made us a fool. He has also told us how to repent and that God loves His servants very much.

Umme salma
03-17-2018, 10:55 AM
when we are down, or life doesn't treat us fairly we can all fall into the negative voices, often that come from outside, what we often refer to as waswas.. happends to each and everyone of us... and what supports is what your doing, do a kindness.. very simple, think good of yourself, as someone has said what you ahve achieved, and in your heart know Allaah is always showing how much He is there for us... when you are doing kindness that is His mercy.. :) people here who have been kind and given concern and care to your situation, also is a sign of Allaahs mercy, when we recognise what to look out for and remind, the voices in time lessen, as your building your inner self and creating a positive attitude towards your relationship with Allaah.. you have done very well with little support from family, should be proud of yourself, that in itself shows you have a strong determined character..:) what your soul is seeking is nurturing, the warmth of a human being.. which often comes from the guise of friends, family, strangers, colleagues, and all this comes most importantly from Allaah.. pray to Him to send around you good people.. :love:

cinnamonrolls1
03-18-2018, 06:48 AM
Allah loves us sister, but we have to take steps to find Him again. Dont be too hard on urself, and remember God's mercy and grace. God loves us all. When surah ad duha was revealed, the prophet pbuh hadnt revealed any divine revelation ( Quran) for ageees. He started to think god didnt like him etc and ad duha was soon revealed to him. As for low self esteem, im very similar but u have to realise God doesnt make any mistakes in his creation.

Marzieh
04-01-2018, 05:59 PM
Really thank you, i think when somebody think that never can do anythings it effect on it and maybe reason of kill, i hope all people be strong and never think God hates them, thank you i am thinking your motivational words

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you yes true, we must think positive, always beeing negative can effect bad on us, i will read that surah thank you

cinnamonrolls1
04-01-2018, 06:00 PM
Really thank you, i think when somebody think that never can do anythings it effect on it and maybe reason of kill, i hope all people be strong and never think God hates them, thank you i am thinking your motivational words
Im assuming you were talking about me?
Your welcome sister, i agree with you!

Marzieh
04-01-2018, 06:26 PM
Offf yes those are very bad feels, God helps us to better dear

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
Excuse me my english is not very good, i was assuming you?what you mean excuse me, here it is hard to chat and i dont know how i reply������������

- - - Updated - - -

Excuse me my english is not very good, i was assuming you?what you mean excuse me, here it is hard to chat and i dont know how i reply

- - - Updated - - -

Excuse me my english is not very good, i was assuming you?what you mean excuse me, here it is hard to chat and i dont know how i reply������������

- - - Updated - - -

Excuse me my english is not very good, i was assuming you?what you mean excuse me, here it is hard to chat and i dont know how i reply

- - - Updated - - -

Ah your words effect me and i am crying about what God tells us about nearing, thank you really, yes i am studing one book about emam...

- - - Updated - - -

Yes you true, but when i think about how hard was for me to alive with any family and their kind, i fear it makes me pride...offf i always am judge myself maybe i die about more judge myself...

- - - Updated - - -

you true, but when i think about how hard was for me to alive with any family and their kind, i fear it makes me pride...offf i always am judge myself maybe i die about more judge myself...

cinnamonrolls1
04-01-2018, 08:24 PM
Offf yes those are very bad feels, God helps us to better dear

- - - Updated - - -

Excuse me my english is not very good, i was assuming you?what you mean excuse me, here it is hard to chat and i dont know how i reply[emoji85][emoji120]

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Excuse me my english is not very good, i was assuming you?what you mean excuse me, here it is hard to chat and i dont know how i reply[emoji85][emoji120]

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Ah your words effect me and i am crying about what God tells us about nearing, thank you really, yes i am studing one book about emam...

- - - Updated - - -

Yes you true, but when i think about how hard was for me to alive with any family and their kind, i fear it makes me pride...offf i always am judge myself maybe i die about more judge myself...

- - - Updated - - -

you true, but when i think about how hard was for me to alive with any family and their kind, i fear it makes me pride...offf i always am judge myself maybe i die about more judge myself...
Dont worry about your english! Its good! Stop being so hard on yourself hun. Perfection is reserved only for Allah swt. You are important and God created you for a reason.

Marzieh
04-02-2018, 12:18 PM
Ah thank you, i hope i can arrive to that reason, for all people know that reason and try to it

azc
04-02-2018, 12:40 PM
Allah swt loves all of us.

Marzieh
04-02-2018, 12:46 PM
Yes true, God, dear God helps us to know ourself and him, to be always happy in life, thank you

azc
04-02-2018, 12:54 PM
Yes true, God, dear God helps us to know ourself and him, to be always happy in life, thank you
May Allah swt accept your love for Him. Ameen

Desert
01-30-2020, 07:56 AM
Whenever I feel that I'm a loser going to hell
I remember that we should not lose hope in Allah's mercy so I feel encouraged to pray again...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.