/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ahadith about Hazrat Umar Farooq RA

azc
02-16-2018, 10:26 AM
“Indeed, Allah has placed truth upon Umar`s tongue and heart.” [Sunan Tirmidhi, Hadith 2682]

“Whoever hates Umar hates me. Whoever loves Umar loves me.” [Al-Tabarani in Awsat, Vol. 14, Page 493, Hadith 6915]

“You shall not be afflicted with tribulation as long as he is amongst you.” [Al-Tabarani in Awsat, Vol. 4, Page 478, Hadith 2019]

“Satan has not meet Umar since he became Muslim except murmur in his face.” [Al-Tabarani in Al-Kabir, Vol. 18, Page 42, Hadith 20230]

“Jibril, upon him peace, came to me and said, Convey greeting to Umar and say to him his satisfaction is wisdom and his anger might.” [Al-Tabrani in Kabir, Vol. 10, Page 207, Hadith 12302]

“O Allah take out from the heart of Umar rancour and disease in exchange for faith.” (Three times) [Jami’ al-Ahadith, Hadith 4812]

“I am from Umar and Umar is from me. The truth, after me, is with Umar wherever he is.” [Al-Tabrani in Awsat, Vol. 3, Page 104, Hadith 2629]

“Abu Bakr and `Umar are the leaders of the mature inhabitants of Paradise, of the first and the last with the exception of the Prophets and the Messengers.” [Jami’ al-Ahadith, Hadith 233]

“Among the tribe of Israel before you were men who were spoken to without being Prophets. If there are any of them among my community, then it is ‘Umar.” [Sahih al-Bukhari, Hadith 3486]

“While I was asleep, I dreamt that I drank (milk) until I could feel moisture coming out of my nails and then I gave it to ‘Umar ibn al-Khattab.” They asked, “How do you interpret it, Messenger of Allah?” He replied, “It means knowledge.” [Sahih al-Bukhari, Hadith 3478]

Jibraeel Alaihis Salam descent and said:
“O Muhammad – may Allah send greetings and salutations on him – indeed, the residents of the heavens are rejoicing in Umar`s embracing Islam.” [Sunan Ibn Majah, Hadith 103]

If there were to be a prophet after me, indeed he would be Umar, son of Khattab. [Sunan Tirmidhi, Hadith 3686]

Umar said to Abu Bakr, “O best of men after Allah`s Messenger, may Allah send greetings and salutations on him!” Abu Bakr replied, “Seeing that you have that, (I would also tell you that) I heard Allah`s Messenger, may Allah send greetings and salutations on him, say, “The sun has not risen on a better man than Umar.”” [Sunan Tirmidhi, Hadith 3684]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misbah-Abd
02-16-2018, 10:59 AM
And to think Yasir Qadhi suggest Umar r.a. doesn't have a lot of knowledge of fiqh. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO4gIibq5yY

Filthy Mouthed Yasir Qadhi's Remark About Umar رضي الله عنه - YouTube
Filthy mouthed Yasir Qadhi says: *`Umar رضي الله عنه would have failed in the quiz on `Aqeedah and quiz in basic fiqh*. Now this is where we see those who lo......

azc
02-16-2018, 11:30 AM
I think his followers should condemn him.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.