PDA

View Full Version : Help

Reminder
02-19-2018, 11:45 AM
What is the key to getting married?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ahmed.younes
02-19-2018, 02:55 PM
Anybody can get married... it’s a successful marriage that you want. One of the key factors of having a good healthy marriage is for it to be simple and according to the sunnah. If you’re having trouble finding a spouse, there are many brothers and sisters here that who are knowledgale in this issue and will be able to help you inshallah. What’s your situation? Did you ask your parents to look for you?

Reminder
02-20-2018, 12:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed.younes
Anybody can get married... it’s a successful marriage that you want. One of the key factors of having a good healthy marriage is for it to be simple and according to the sunnah. If you’re having trouble finding a spouse, there are many brothers and sisters here that who are knowledgale in this issue and will be able to help you inshallah. What’s your situation? Did you ask your parents to look for you?
MY parents aren't Muslim & in my city there aren't any other Muslims, so I don't know what to do.

Zzz_
02-20-2018, 01:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Reminder
MY parents aren't Muslim & in my city there aren't any other Muslims, so I don't know what to do.
Have you talk to an imam in a nearby city?

You should consider registering on an online site such as singlemuslims.com also, lot of muslims with Muslim families are registered there as well.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Reminder
02-20-2018, 01:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zzz_
Have you talk to an imam in a nearby city?

You should consider registering on an online site such as singlemuslims.com also, lot of muslims with Muslim families are registered there as well.
I tried single Muslim and met 2 sisters, it was good but things didn't end up working out. That's the only thing that's worked so far.

Zzz_
02-20-2018, 02:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Reminder
I tried single Muslim and met 2 sisters, it was good but things didn't end up working out. That's the only thing that's worked so far.
it takes time. some people have been there for a few years. There are some window shoppers and some just out to have fun. You just have to know what you want and state it in the profile and be sure to check out what they want. I would just browse for a month or two to get a feel for kind of people on there before actually paying to contact.

ahmed.younes
02-20-2018, 03:10 AM
Brother I heard there's this WhatsApp group full of sisters, and basically you can just send them your "CV", and they will look through it, but I do not know how to reach the person who is running the group. Perhaps some of the sisters here may be able to help you. Anyway, I heard pure matrimony was good website, you should try it. And just keep surfing online, and inshallah you will find some good potentials

cinnamonrolls1
02-23-2018, 07:00 PM
Try online. Or ask an imam. Or even check for "marriage events" in ur area. Some groups etc hold them for single muslims wanting to find a spouse. Ask friends etc.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!