/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Waswas in my heart

Believe
02-21-2018, 09:30 AM
I've been having was was about Allah, Islam and Jesus. It hurts so much because I feel like i'm the one saying these and feelings these things. This has been going on for almost a year. At one point I started to believe but then I stopped. :cry:
My uncle approached my mum saying that my heart is talking to me, like my heart is whispering to itself. How did he know this? No one does... Only Allah. He now wants to read Quran on me. I did not tell my mother and i'm so freaked out. Should I tell them the thoughts i've been having or will that make me a disbeliever? I'm so confused as to how he knew! How do I stop these feelings?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misbah-Abd
02-21-2018, 10:48 AM
It's your shaytan playing mind games with you. https://islamqa.info/en/25778

Disturbed by Waswas (Whispers From the Shaytan) and Evil Thoughts - islamqa.info
When I do Salah formal prayers or intend to do good deeds I often get very evil thoughts in my mind. When I concentrate in Salahand try to focus on the meaning ...

azc
02-21-2018, 10:54 AM
Let these waswas come as they are not harmful, don't heed to them. Try, it's not hard to ignore. Keep on doing dua.

cinnamonrolls1
02-23-2018, 11:14 PM
Ignore them please. I was suffering from the same thing with wudu and invalidating my salah and i found dua and dhikr helped me. I also listened to al falaq, a nas etc. You're not a disbeliever, even the sahaba had waswas.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sabah11
03-08-2018, 09:06 PM
I have weswes for more than ten years. So I know what you feel. Ignore these weswes its from satan. We are people and free of him, satan can only overpowers you when you dont ignore him. if you dont know something say amantoe billahi wa rasoellih. Do a lot of dhikr, ruqia and pray and read koran and learn about islam. Because satan cant overwhelm someone with 3ilm. And honour and obey your parents. Because paradise is beneath them.

BurningHeart
03-09-2018, 06:52 AM
This is for everyone, even those who do not have wasawis issues in case they face in future (May Allah rabul izza protect us).

Imagine yourself on a highway. And when you are on a straight road, what really should matter for you is your destination.

But on the sidelines you see amazing houses, places to stop by or maybe even high end cars. But due to the limitation of time your destination worries you all.

Even if things around on the way keep distracting you, at times you may even feel compelled to stop but you know it is not worth it.

That's how we muslims are, the destination is Jannah (انشاء الله), the sideline attraction are our thoughts and the straight road is the way which takes us to that destination.

We can not blame on the day of judgment that we did not see the road, it is clearly there. And we can take it, the question is do we have the guts to overpower the desires and attraction of duniya?

Everything is clear, but it seems some of of our hearts are not.

Getting back to wasawis, keep yourself busy with something. Whatever it is do not sit idle. As the saying goes 'an idle mind is a devil's workshop.'

Have firm resolute to do the right thing every time, if things go off the track quickly make tawba. Do not delay it, and do not sit hopeless if you do anything wrong just quickly follow it up with tawba and good deeds. And finally keep making duas, inshaAllah things will slowly get better.

P.s. Oh its jumma today.

cinnamonrolls1
03-10-2018, 02:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BurningHeart
This is for everyone, even those who do not have wasawis issues in case they face in future (May Allah rabul izza protect us).

Imagine yourself on a highway. And when you are on a straight road, what really should matter for you is your destination.

But on the sidelines you see amazing houses, places to stop by or maybe even high end cars. But due to the limitation of time your destination worries you all.

Even if things around on the way keep distracting you, at times you may even feel compelled to stop but you know it is not worth it.

That's how we muslims are, the destination is Jannah (انشاء الله), the sideline attraction are our thoughts and the straight road is the way which takes us to that destination.

We can not blame on the day of judgment that we did not see the road, it is clearly there. And we can take it, the question is do we have the guts to overpower the desires and attraction of duniya?

Everything is clear, but it seems some of of our hearts are not.

Getting back to wasawis, keep yourself busy with something. Whatever it is do not sit idle. As the saying goes 'an idle mind is a devil's workshop.'

Have firm resolute to do the right thing every time, if things go off the track quickly make tawba. Do not delay it, and do not sit hopeless if you do anything wrong just quickly follow it up with tawba and good deeds. And finally keep making duas, inshaAllah things will slowly get better.

P.s. Oh its jumma today.
I really needed this. Thank you.

ahmed.younes
03-10-2018, 05:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Believe
I've been having was was about Allah, Islam and Jesus. It hurts so much because I feel like i'm the one saying these and feelings these things. This has been going on for almost a year. At one point I started to believe but then I stopped. :cry:
My uncle approached my mum saying that my heart is talking to me, like my heart is whispering to itself. How did he know this? No one does... Only Allah. He now wants to read Quran on me. I did not tell my mother and i'm so freaked out. Should I tell them the thoughts i've been having or will that make me a disbeliever? I'm so confused as to how he knew! How do I stop these feelings?

Some of the Sahabah complained about the waswas that was bothering them. Some of the Companions of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and said to him, ‘We find in ourselves thoughts that are too terrible to speak of.’ He said, ‘Are you really having such thoughts?’ They said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘That is a clear sign of faith.’” (Narrated by Muslim). (Narrated by Muslim, 132 from the hadeeth of Abu Hurayrah).

As to how your uncle knows is beyond me. The only thing that I could think of is magic. Ask him how does he know? And why does he want to read Quran on you? Be very careful and keep us updated inshallah

May Allah make it easy for you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.