/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalamu Alaikum

Alamgir
02-22-2018, 07:27 PM
I came here because the previous Muslim forum I was on (Ummah.com) is pretty much dead.

This one seems more active, so I thought this as good a place to transfer to as any.

I consider myself a (Salafi) Muslim above all else, and my hobbies include religion, history and video games.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, it would be nice if someone showed me how to upload a custom avatar. Thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
A786
02-22-2018, 07:57 PM
Wa'laikum Asalaam, welcome to this forum

02-23-2018, 01:58 AM
Wa'alaikum salaam akhi,

Hope you make some insightful threads/comments on this forum.

azc
02-23-2018, 02:17 AM
:wa: https://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php

IslamicBoard - Discover Islam | Connect with Muslims FAQ
Islamic/Muslim Forum for the Muslim and non-Muslim community. Discuss here about Islam and the oneness of Allah. Find here Islamic Forum articles and information....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cinnamonrolls1
02-23-2018, 10:24 AM
Wa alykum salam. Welcome to the forum, hope u like it here.

فصيح الياسين
02-23-2018, 11:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ibn Shahid
I came here because the previous Muslim forum I was on (Ummah.com) is pretty much dead.

This one seems more active, so I thought this as good a place to transfer to as any.

I consider myself a (Salafi) Muslim above all else, and my hobbies include religion, history and video games.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, it would be nice if someone showed me how to upload a custom avatar. Thanks.
Walaikumasalam... and video games..... [emoji20] [emoji20]

cinnamonrolls1
02-23-2018, 11:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فصيح الياسين
Walaikumasalam... and video games..... [emoji20] [emoji20]
Whats wrong with video games? I ocasionally game myself

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.