/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Depression after umrah

Tahmid03
02-22-2018, 09:54 PM
Assalamualaikum.

Alhamdullilah Allah has taken me on the sacred trip of a lifetime and I'm very grateful. Ever since the plane took off from madinah I've been having an unpleasant time coping with my usual routine of school home school home. I wake up from my sleep feeling down and desperate to return to Al haram and pray there all day and forget about my daily matters and problems. I feel as if nothing in my life is worth living for anymore except being at the haram and Al nabawi. I feel like my GCSES are a complete waste of time and that's the only thing that I'm living for now. Can someone advise me if this is normal or not I would appreciate it. Jazakallahu Khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
فصيح الياسين
02-23-2018, 02:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tahmid03
Assalamualaikum.

Alhamdullilah Allah has taken me on the sacred trip of a lifetime and I'm very grateful. Ever since the plane took off from madinah I've been having an unpleasant time coping with my usual routine of school home school home. I wake up from my sleep feeling down and desperate to return to Al haram and pray there all day and forget about my daily matters and problems. I feel as if nothing in my life is worth living for anymore except being at the haram and Al nabawi. I feel like my GCSES are a complete waste of time and that's the only thing that I'm living for now. Can someone advise me if this is normal or not I would appreciate it. Jazakallahu Khair.
Its normal bro. Every person feel like this

Ümit
02-23-2018, 10:39 AM
I remember vagely a hadeeth (unfortunately I do not know which hadeeth it was again) where our prophet sas showed a place where praying was very benefical.
So some people started to pray at that place all day and they spend even their nights over there, abandoning their homes, families and responsibilities.
So, our prophet sas told them they should not exxagerate and to go back to their homes and families.

I know how you feel, I also felt similar after my hadj for a little while. but you must not forget or neglect your daily responsibilities, work, friends and family.
and inshaallah one day, we wil be able to go back to those holy places.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.