/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do any kuffar make it into Jannah?

Reminder
02-26-2018, 07:57 PM
Sometimes when shopping at Walmart, I think... there are lots of Muslims working here, their lives depend on it, yet Walmart is founded by non-Muslims. What happens with these folk who provide livelihood to us yet don't believe in Allah?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
02-26-2018, 08:27 PM
Does the owner of company provide the livelyhood to it´s employees or is it the employee who actually provides livelihood to the owner of the company with his work?

Without work of employee the owner wouldn´t get any dollar. So the life of owner of company depends on the work of the workers.

Reminder
02-26-2018, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Does the owner of company provide the livelyhood to it´s employees or is it the employee who actually provides livelihood to the owner of the company with his work?

Without work of employee the owner wouldn´t get any dollar. So the life of owner of company depends on the work of the workers.
That's twisted logic.

sister herb
02-26-2018, 08:46 PM
That´s reality. The company buys your labor and you sell it (with the amount of the money which is called as salary). No need to feel some extra gratitude for the owner of company. A good worker can of course tell about the true path (Islam) to the owner of the company so he too could reach the Jannah.

By the way, does this company called Walmart also sell alcohol (we haven´t that company in my country)?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Misbah-Abd
02-26-2018, 09:55 PM
The employer/employee is a mutual self interest benefit. And yes Walmart sells alcohol. Allah Azza wa Jal says, "And whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers." (3:85)

crimsontide06
02-27-2018, 04:52 AM
Technically none. If a non Muslim who knew nothing of Islam or knew only what the media/society told them....dies....then they are tested. If they pass the test, and accept that only Allah is to be worshiped...etc then they would have accepted Islam, thus gaining their way into paradise. Thus at that moment, they are no longer a disbeliever, but a Muslim.

Zafran
02-27-2018, 05:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Reminder
Sometimes when shopping at Walmart, I think... there are lots of Muslims working here, their lives depend on it, yet Walmart is founded by non-Muslims. What happens with these folk who provide livelihood to us yet don't believe in Allah?
Its mutual benefit - Walmart wants to maximize profit and get cheap labour and people need money to survive so they work. Capitalism with all its problem is still highly productive system.

Allah swt only knows who Goes to heaven or hell - Including us. We rely on God's Grace and mercy.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
That´s reality. The company buys your labor and you sell it (with the amount of the money which is called as salary). No need to feel some extra gratitude for the owner of company. A good worker can of course tell about the true path (Islam) to the owner of the company so he too could reach the Jannah.

By the way, does this company called Walmart also sell alcohol (we haven´t that company in my country)?
The branches they have in the UK are called Asda - its owned by walmart - I believe they are from the US.

azc
02-27-2018, 06:36 AM
What about scientists, we are benefited by their inventions or discoveries..?

Indeed, only Islam is acceptable in both the worlds.

Reminder
02-27-2018, 08:22 AM
The only logical point here is by Zafran:
Allah swt only knows who Goes to heaven or hell - Including us. We rely on God's Grace and mercy.
There's no way you can convince me the average Muslim worker quitting Walmart has any effect on the owner who is worth over $20 billion. However if/when a Muslim is fire from Walmart their life is seriously harder as there is no longer income, they can't pay the bills, etc.

One thing I learned is never trust businessmen, as I used to like Donald Trump when he was fair, treating all with kindness, as equals in business. That's how it's supposed to be.

sister herb
02-27-2018, 09:20 AM
There's no way you can convince me the average Muslim worker quitting Walmart has any effect on the owner who is worth over $20 billion.
You don´t see the whole picture - why owner of Walmart has so much money? Because many workers have sold to him their labor. Without workers owner wouldn´t have any dollar. That was the point, so the actions of owner of company can´t compare to any kind of charity for those whose work there. We could think that charity for poor Muslims is a good deed for the owner and it could helps him in the last judgement. But does giving a job a charity work (as in this case owner of the company gets much bigger benefit from the labor of the workers than the workers themselves)? Also does owner of the company sells haram products in his shops? The most propably yes (alcohol, pork). Does this helps him to reach Jannah? Most propably not.

If he wants to reach the Jannah he should revert and change his company as Halal-Walmart and then he could have some chance at the Judgement Day. But I afraid it´s not enough to hire some Muslims to his shops.

Anyways, Allah knows the best.

air
02-27-2018, 09:24 AM
:sl:

Akhi do you know who is Abu Thalib?

eesa the kiwi
02-27-2018, 09:26 AM
Allah is the one who provides them with rizq not wallmart

Eric H
02-27-2018, 04:37 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Reminder;
There's no way you can convince me the average Muslim worker quitting Walmart has any effect on the owner who is worth over $20 billion.
The Walton family are worth over $130 billion - https://www.forbes.com/profile/walton-1/

They could afford to give all their 2.3 million staff a $10k bonus, and they would still be left with $107 Billion. This will never happen as the rich never have enough money. They love to exploit the poor by paying them $10 per hour, as long as their employees make them at least $12 per hour.

In the spirit of praying for a fair and just world.
Eric

Alamgir
02-27-2018, 04:45 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

They burn in hell for eternity, unless they haven't heard of Islam or (according to some scholars) have been given a skewed version of Islam.

- - - Updated - - -

The eternal hellfire is supposed to be a deterrent, so people are actually driven to do what's best for them.

Zafran
02-27-2018, 09:28 PM
The only logical point here is by Zafran:
where was the logic - its basic capitalism and principle of utility.

There's no way you can convince me the average Muslim worker quitting Walmart has any effect on the owner who is worth over $20 billion. However if/when a Muslim is fire from Walmart their life is seriously harder as there is no longer income, they can't pay the bills, etc.
No theres McDonald, Pizza Hut and plenty of other low paying Jobs that one can go through within the capitalist system.....you could be a capitalist yourself but you'll need capital for that and the banking system provides that of course with Interest.

One thing I learned is never trust businessmen, as I used to like Donald Trump when he was fair, treating all with kindness, as equals in business. That's how it's supposed to be.
That is bogus Trump was never "fair", Kind or cared about equality and hasn't changed one bit. Democrats and Republicans support rich people. Hes just selling something different to a different consumer - his political base.

Wisdom
02-28-2018, 06:28 PM
As far as what is recording in the hadith.. Only 1 Kafir will make it to paradise and his story is well documented and I would even say rather interesting story.

He was not the best of Kufar and he was an tyrant king but he had one thing good and that is he was a realist and truthful. He knew he messed in live and didn't deserve the mercy of Allah through out his life-term. He was infact scared of meeting him. So he came up with a plan to avoid any future meeting with Allah by telling his heirs and sons to spread his ashes all over the world in order to make it impossible for Allah to resemble him into his body.

On the day of Judgement Allah will ask this man why he did it. He will answer due to fear. He will be admitted into Paradise

azc
03-01-2018, 07:06 PM
^ It evinces that the king had died as a momin

lost_one
03-05-2018, 05:56 PM
Love this thread...

Reminder
03-05-2018, 07:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lost_one
Love this thread...
Stop spamming!
Edit: Nvm I thought you were post padding, but turns out this is legit. My bad!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.