/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Any wish i want in jannah ?

Lazarus
02-27-2018, 09:26 PM
Hello everyone
i have been always fascinated by the concept of moleculare manipulation or shaping any existing matter to what ever i desire at a sub atomic level
in other words reality warping
if allah azza wa jal lets me in jannah and i ask him to grant me such power do you brothers and sisters think that he may grant me that ?

- - - Updated - - -

And by all means dont misunderstand me on this i dont mean kufr or anything

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misbah-Abd
02-27-2018, 10:43 PM
Just focus your energies on the knowledge and righteous deeds to get there.:thumbs_up

Ümit
02-28-2018, 11:37 AM
I do not really understand the question what kind of power you really want...but from what I understand is, you can have everything you desire in Jannah inshaallah.
But the question is....if you finally made it into Jannah inshaallah...do you think you still need such a power?

we do not know how thehereafter looks like...is it still made up with matter like we know of here on Earth? because, we know that angels, jinn and shaytaan exist...and for all we know, they are not made of any kind of matter we know.

if they were, we would be able to sense or observe them, or at least develop some device that could detect them....

ChosenTCO
02-28-2018, 07:28 PM
Your asking the wrong question. The right question is whether or not you will still want that power or not. Because we all know that we will be allowed everything we desire, but what if we desire something that is impermissible or impure, ofc Allah (AWJ) wont allow it. So there has to be something that limits what we get in jannah, and we all know that we wont be denied anything we desire so the only solution to satisfy both these conditions is to limit our desires. But dont think of it in a negative way, because the only thing that will matter at that time is your emotion of happiness and joy. For example, a person could be given only a banana but God could make that person so happy with it more than the person who attains the highest reward in Jannah. so its all subjective.

In essence, dont worry about whether or not you will get that power. Just worry about getting there in the first place and reaching the highs levels of janna :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
03-01-2018, 07:01 PM
(The person with the lowest rank in Paradise will be said, "Ask for whatever you wish." He will ask for whatever will come to his mind. He will be said, "You will be given two times more for each thing you ask for.")[Muslim]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.