/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What should I do, my father passed away, I am thousands miles away.

nodir.nasirov
03-01-2018, 03:18 PM
My father passed away today and I can’t stop crying, I am 30 years old male. I couldn’t be there in his last minutes. What duas should I read, what should I do, I am muslim.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
فصيح الياسين
03-01-2018, 04:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nodir.nasirov
My father passed away today and I can’t stop crying, I am 30 years old male. I couldn’t be there in his last minutes. What duas should I read, what should I do, I am muslim.
انا لله وانا اليه راجعون. الهم اخلف له خير منه آمين
Sorry to hear everyone goes.. kindly bear patience though its hard to do. But alot of virtues in sabr..

99sobi
03-01-2018, 05:55 PM
Ina lillahi wa inaa ilayhi raajioon. May Allah grant you and your family sabr during this difficult time, and may Allah forgive him for his sins and admit him into Jannah tul Firdaus. Ameen.

I understand how you feel, as my father passed away a few weeks ago now.

One du'a that you can read is this:

اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لَهُ وَارْحَمْهُ وَعَافِهِ وَاعْفُ عَنْهُ وَأَكْرِمْ نُزُلَهُ وَوَسِّعْ مُدْخَلَهُ وَاغْسِلْهُ بِالْمَاءِ وَالثَّلْجِ وَالْبَرَدِ وَنَقِّهِ مِنَ الْخَطَايَا كَمَا نَقَّيْتَ الثَّوْبَ الأَبْيَضَ مِنَ الدَّنَسِ وَأَبْدِلْهُ دَارًا خَيْرًا مِنْ دَارِهِ وَأَهْلاً خَيْرًا مِنْ أَهْلِهِ وَزَوْجًا خَيْرًا مِنْ زَوْجِهِ وَأَدْخِلْهُ الْجَنَّةَ وَأَعِذْهُ مِنْ عَذَابِ الْقَبْرِ أَوْ مِنْ عَذَابِ النَّارِ

I heard it from 'Auf b. Malik that the Prophet (ﷺ) said prayer on the dead body, and I remembered his prayer:" O Allah! forgive him, have mercy upon him, give him peace and absolve him. Receive him with honour and make his grave spacious; wash him with water, snow and hail. Cleanse him from faults as Thou wouldst cleanse a white garment from impurity. Requite him with an abode more excellent than his abode, with a family better than his family, and with a mate better than his mate. Admit him to the Garden, and protect him from the torment of the grave and the torment of the Fire." ('Auf bin Malik) said: I earnestly desired that I were this dead body.

Sahih Muslim Vol. 2, Book of Prayers, Hadith 2104 https://muflihun.com/muslim/4/2104

cinnamonrolls1
03-01-2018, 10:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nodir.nasirov
Im sorry for your loss brother. I hope Allah eases your affairs and that of your family inshallah, and i hope He blesses your father and rewards him for all his good deeds inshallah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
03-02-2018, 04:07 PM
It's a good article on this topic

http://www.al-miftah.com/for-the-sake-of-our-beloveds/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.