/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Split Personality how will I be judged?

Desert
03-03-2018, 03:38 PM
As salam Alaikum

I seem to have a split personality in which my other side claims a whole other religion that my inner self rejects although

my split personality claims to be christian

how am I judged islamically? am I still muslim?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
03-03-2018, 06:56 PM
It's not the matter of split personality, rather whispering of shytan disturbs you.

When shytan infuses waswas then say,'' I seek refuge in Allah from shytan's deception''.

Misbah-Abd
03-03-2018, 07:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Desert
As salam Alaikum

I seem to have a split personality in which my other side claims a whole other religion that my inner self rejects although

This is something to take serious and not be flippant about. Going by your previous posts, I would suggest you getting checked by a Muslim mental health doctor. The pen may or may not be lifted for you. May Allah Azza wa Jal help you. Ameen.

Desert
03-03-2018, 08:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd
This is something to take serious and not be flippant about. Going by your previous posts, I would suggest you getting checked by a Muslim mental health doctor. The pen may or may not be lifted for you. May Allah Azza wa Jal help you. Ameen.

I went to a mental health doctor she said that as long as i am insane im excused
but i dont really believe her since i feel okay but i guess this is whats called insanity in their view

by the way I keep seeing a cross infront of me and I keep drawing the cross under compulsion

when I go to the bath room i am forced to make a cross with my hands so I am unable to do wudu

is this some sort of demon?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cinnamonrolls1
03-03-2018, 10:39 PM
As salam Alaikum

Seek mental help and counselling. If you can actually have some control of your thoughts then you are still being recorded etc(just my opinion, check with a scholar etc).Its very important you get help sister, we're worried about you( in a good way!). Don't hesitate to privately msg me if you need to talk or vent to someone.

cinnamonrolls1
03-03-2018, 10:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
It's not the matter of split personality, rather whispering of shytan disturbs you.

When shytan infuses waswas then say,'' I seek refuge in Allah from shytan's deception''.
Aw cmon man. We cant blame satan on everything. Mental illness is something to be taken seriously and split personality disorder, bipolarism etc are things to be taken seriously and need appropriate treatment.

cinnamonrolls1
03-03-2018, 10:41 PM
As long as you truely believe in your heart you are muslim you are muslim. Your other side maybe just seems to have "adopted" this christian personna.

Alamgir
03-03-2018, 10:54 PM
As salam Alaikum

Asalamu Alaikum

You will not be punished for something you have no control over.

Also, make sure you do what your doctor says.

Scimitar
03-04-2018, 12:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc

She may actually have mental health issues, don't dismiss this possibility!

azc
03-04-2018, 02:38 AM
@Scimitar
@cinnamonrolls1

yes, you are right.......

Desert
03-04-2018, 04:05 PM
I think its compulsive waswaas with movements like the shaykh mentions here..

.If this person who is affected by waswas experiences physical movements that he cannot control or he says things that he cannot stop himself saying, then there is no sin on him and he is excused according to Islam, because in that case he has been burdened with something that he cannot bear, so he is excused because Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

https://islamqa.info/en/60303

so I guess I should recite surah baqarah and surah naas and surah falaq

Ümit
03-05-2018, 12:55 PM
I think no one here can say for certain whether the pen is lifted for you or not...because no one can see inside your head and read your mind.
But the case is pretty simple:
in case you are capable of distinguishing between good and bad...good and evil...then you are fully responsible of your actions / words and choices.
in case you cannot do this...maybe at moments that you have this other personality, then the pen may be lifted for you.
This making of a cross under compulsion sounds like a OCD Obsessive–compulsive disorder.
you cannot do anything against it.

I used to have that too when I was a kid. I never walked under things...and if I did, I always walked out again through the same exact spot.
after getting my drivers licence this behaviour of course vanished because you will drive through tunnels, underneath bridges, and of course you can never take exact the same route back, nor can you always drive around it...so it was kind of forced out me.
Now, I do not care about it anymore. but when I was young I felt the urgue to panic if I did not walk the same route back...nothing happened eventually, but it is the fear of panic which makes this action compulsive.

So again, just do your best to resist it...and if you can't...then it is just an action with no meanings. Allah knows your intentions...

azc
03-05-2018, 04:33 PM
I think its compulsive waswaas with movements like the shaykh mentions here...If this person who is affected by waswas experiences physical movements that he cannot control or he says things that he cannot stop himself saying, then there is no sin on him and he is excused according to Islam, because in that case he has been burdened with something that he cannot bear, so he is excused because Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): https://islamqa.info/en/60303so I guess I should recite surah baqarah and surah naas and surah falaq
May Allah swt make it easy for you. Ameen

cinnamonrolls1
03-05-2018, 11:00 PM
I think its compulsive waswaas with movements like the shaykh mentions here..

.If this person who is affected by waswas experiences physical movements that he cannot control or he says things that he cannot stop himself saying, then there is no sin on him and he is excused according to Islam, because in that case he has been burdened with something that he cannot bear, so he is excused because Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

https://islamqa.info/en/60303

so I guess I should recite surah baqarah and surah naas and surah falaq
God doesnt burden us beyond we can bear. Just remember that sister. I think if you cant actually differentiate between right and wrong your actions are recorded?

Desert
01-20-2019, 03:25 PM
Woah... I'm going through amnesia I forgot about how I started this thread...
Sorry to the mods...

It is split personality....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.