/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Risperidal

Desert
03-04-2018, 06:25 PM
As Salam Alaikum

Does anyone know here about the anti psychotic medication respiridal
I have to take this medication which makes me feel like a christian after I take it
I automatically say I am christian and begin to act like a christian
even though I am muslim

I think its sometime of war of the pharmacy of america...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
03-04-2018, 07:47 PM
:wa:

It's better to not take this medicine.

https://www.drugs.com/risperdal.html...0%2C5240388974

May Allah swt bless you with perfect health . Ameen

Risperdal: Uses, Dosage & Side Effects - Drugs.com
Risperdal is used to treat schizophrenia and symptoms of bipolar disorder. Learn about side effects, interactions and indications....

Desert
03-04-2018, 07:53 PM
As salam Alaikum

azc may Allaah give you jannat firdaws

Im forced to take these meds so I guess thats why I keep repeating my self and my thoughts....:cry:

azc
03-04-2018, 08:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Desert
As salam Alaikum

Im forced to take these meds so I guess thats why I keep repeating my self and my thoughts....:cry:
:wa:

Ameen.

“Surely in Allah's remembrance do the hearts find peace.” (13:28)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cinnamonrolls1
03-05-2018, 11:04 PM
As salam Alaikum

There must be some other medication. However if this specific medicine is the only way you can control your health issues, then take it. God understands, he is rhe most merciful.

cinnamonrolls1
03-05-2018, 11:05 PM
I hope Allah grants you shifa, stay strong and make dua xo

Desert
03-05-2018, 11:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
I hope Allah grants you shifa, stay strong and make dua xo

Thank You Sister cinnamonrolls1 may Allaah give you jannatul ednen and clothes of jannah

ameen

I guess I should stop complaining and figure out a way out of this humilaiting situation I am in

Allaah gives a way out of every difficulty if we try

azc
03-06-2018, 05:23 AM
Thank You Sister cinnamonrolls1 may Allaah give you jannatul ednen and clothes of jannah

ameen

I guess I should stop complaining and figure out a way out of this humilaiting situation I am in

Sister, we are like a family of unknown people though but by sharing problem, often, is solved or pain you are afflicted with is alleviated

cinnamonrolls1
03-06-2018, 06:52 AM

ameen

Allahuma ameen, you too <3
You're not complaining and its not humiliating sister. There's humiliating about mental illness and seeking the appropriate meds. If people judge you thats their problem not yours. Don't feel humiliated sister or embarrased please, seek the appropriate help and get it. Il be keeping you in my duas sister.

Sasa
03-27-2018, 07:40 PM
Risperidal is one of the worst anti-psychotic medications. Maybe go for Seroquel instead. It is also known as Quetiapine. May Allah give you shifa.

AllahIsAl-Malik
03-28-2018, 12:26 AM
Honestly, I say don't take any of those drugs. Unless you are some expert in chemistry and have a laboratory, who knows what is in those drugs.

I say don't trust the mental health industry and don't take those drugs. Those people that run the mental health industry... they are pushing drugs on people, making huge amounts of money off of it and they don't have your best interests at heart.

What they are doing with pushing these mind-altering drugs on people is straight out of Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. In Brave New World, it's called "soma".

These are mind-altering drugs being pushed by people who don't care about people and who knows what is in those drugs- I say don't take them. I say stay far away from all that stuff and from those people. Those people are not to be trusted.

- - - Updated - - -

This just further illustrates what I was talking about... those people are forcing mind-altering drugs on people. It is extremely unethical. You are not a lab rat. Your brain is not a laboratory for the pharmaceutical companies to experiment with. If you seriously are forced, I say put the pill under your tongue, spit it out and dispose of it. No one has any right to force mysterious, mind-altering, man-made chemicals on you.

The mental health industry has a dark and sick history and I am telling you- those people are not to be trusted. If someone is willing to go along with all this pushing of mysterious, mind-altering chemicals on people- that person is not to be trusted. Those people are dangerous. And so are those drugs.

If your instincts are telling you "danger", then trust them. They push those drugs on people and turn them into zombies. I don't care what the very-well-paid "experts" say. They're PAID to say what they say. I know what I've seen.

cinnamonrolls1
03-28-2018, 07:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AllahIsAl-Malik
Honestly, I say don't take any of those drugs. Unless you are some expert in chemistry and have a laboratory, who knows what is in those drugs.

I say don't trust the mental health industry and don't take those drugs. Those people that run the mental health industry... they are pushing drugs on people, making huge amounts of money off of it and they don't have your best interests at heart.

What they are doing with pushing these mind-altering drugs on people is straight out of Brave New World by Aldous Huxley. In Brave New World, it's called "soma".

These are mind-altering drugs being pushed by people who don't care about people and who knows what is in those drugs- I say don't take them. I say stay far away from all that stuff and from those people. Those people are not to be trusted.

- - - Updated - - -

This just further illustrates what I was talking about... those people are forcing mind-altering drugs on people. It is extremely unethical. You are not a lab rat. Your brain is not a laboratory for the pharmaceutical companies to experiment with. If you seriously are forced, I say put the pill under your tongue, spit it out and dispose of it. No one has any right to force mysterious, mind-altering, man-made chemicals on you.

The mental health industry has a dark and sick history and I am telling you- those people are not to be trusted. If someone is willing to go along with all this pushing of mysterious, mind-altering chemicals on people- that person is not to be trusted. Those people are dangerous. And so are those drugs.

If your instincts are telling you "danger", then trust them. They push those drugs on people and turn them into zombies. I don't care what the very-well-paid "experts" say. They're PAID to say what they say. I know what I've seen.
This is very true, please sister, dont hurt yourself. Try and find some alternatives. I was looking online at the side effects of the medicine and it looks rough. My mum was on steroids a while back and she was affected pretty badly :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!