/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Single and hopeless

Shamnadanu
03-05-2018, 06:36 AM
My name is Shamnad
Didnt drink nor smoke nor having any relationship yet.
Interested in IT or software related stuffs.
My college life maashaAllah i faced some tough challenges.i stayed away from almost every sins.
I respect good people and i want to stay in dheen.
For me i want to give back my parents a little smile for paying all my expenses and sending out to college etc..i want to make them happy .they will be satisfied if i would be able to earn a living.my college life studies didnt went very well.Alhamdulillah i havent done or cooperated with anyone else in their evil works.i focused myself on educating myself islam and calling others to Allah.
i am not perfect and i wish i had someone to help me in my dheen.a soulmate.
i wish i had a halal job etc i wish that would help my parents wish.
i am 21.i am wishing for getting a soulmate from 14 years old .i am matured enough thats why my studies didnt go well.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
03-05-2018, 06:53 AM
May Allah swt succeed you in your efforts. Ameen

cinnamonrolls1
03-06-2018, 09:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shamnadanu
My name is Shamnad
Didnt drink nor smoke nor having any relationship yet.
Interested in IT or software related stuffs.
My college life maashaAllah i faced some tough challenges.i stayed away from almost every sins.
I respect good people and i want to stay in dheen.
For me i want to give back my parents a little smile for paying all my expenses and sending out to college etc..i want to make them happy .they will be satisfied if i would be able to earn a living.my college life studies didnt went very well.Alhamdulillah i havent done or cooperated with anyone else in their evil works.i focused myself on educating myself islam and calling others to Allah.
i am not perfect and i wish i had someone to help me in my dheen.a soulmate.
i wish i had a halal job etc i wish that would help my parents wish.
i am 21.i am wishing for getting a soulmate from 14 years old .i am matured enough thats why my studies didnt go well.
I wish you all the best- ps IT is halal if you're using it in an appropriate way. I personally have an interest in it (im a nerd loool) and am doing it at school atm and at a higher level this year inshallah.

03-07-2018, 01:02 AM
What exactly are your studying? Like what niche in IT.

Also, why are you having troubles with programming? Maybe I could help you with it.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
I personally have an interest in it (im a nerd loool) and am doing it at school atm and at a higher level this year inshallah.
I though you were like 35? What a suprise.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.