PDA

View Full Version : The Shia are drug dealers....



Misbah-Abd
03-07-2018, 10:34 PM
Wow. Just wow....:facepalm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBuEjMlVvqI

Resistance with the Hashish Flavor - المقاومة بنكهة الحشيش - YouTube
www.anti-majos.com Hizbul-Hashish of Nasrul-Hashish - Resistance with the Hashish Flavor...
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
03-08-2018, 05:57 AM
Anybody can be involved in this dangerous way of earning money if someone loves money more than his life.
Reply

cinnamonrolls1
03-08-2018, 08:22 AM
Anyone has the potential to deal drugs, not just Shi'ite muslims.
Reply

Misbah-Abd
03-08-2018, 10:47 AM
You missed the point. This is a religion that is promoting this.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
SHO
03-08-2018, 04:26 PM
Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
Anyone has the potential to deal drugs, not just Shi'ite muslims.
Its true.

I think the title of this thread is very similar to saying 'Muslims are terrorists' or 'Whites are racicts'.
(A'udu biLLah,we are not terrorists.)

Salaam.
S.H.O
Reply

Ümit
03-09-2018, 10:27 AM
I do not believe this. No religion promotes drugs. besides...heroin is NOT made of hashish. Hashish (hash) and weed comes from the Cannabis plant...as for heroin comes from Papaver.
My parents used to cultivate papaver in the long past in Turkey...legally. It was the most profitable form of cultivation for that area back then. they planted the papaver, carve the head and collect the milk thar comes out. The milk of the papaver was then sold to the state to make morphine from it for the use in hospitals. together with the milk they also had to give up the dried papaverplants. a certain amount of milk should correspond with a certain amount of dried plants. if the amounts did not correspond with each other, then that was reason for investigation to avoid papaver milk being sold in criminal environment.


Cannabis however is a completely different plant. they do not even look the same. in this video the guy is saying that heroin is hashish treated with chemicals. clearly he has no idea what he is talking about.

And I even doubt that shia would allow or promote this.
How can producing or selling drugs be OK by religion? would this guy consider to produce and sell wine or alcohol as well (Because alcohol is also a harddrug.)?
I guess not.
Reply

Misbah-Abd
03-09-2018, 10:39 AM
Watch some of those other videos from that youtube channel. The Shia religion is very very strange.
Reply

Ümit
03-09-2018, 10:46 AM
I understand that the Shia religion might be strange to us, and I am totally not defending this religion...but I cannot get my mind to how a religion who think they really believe in the right religion come to the conclusion that drugs are ok to produce and sell. this stuff causes harm, mental, physical, financial and social harm to others. how can a religion justify that? makes no sense.
Reply

cinnamonrolls1
03-09-2018, 10:47 AM
Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd
Watch some of those other videos from that youtube channel. The Shia religion is very very strange.
Im alright atm. Im aware of some. Shia beliefs which are a bit um strange but theyre still muslim at the end of the day.
Reply

cinnamonrolls1
03-09-2018, 10:48 AM
Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd
You missed the point. This is a religion that is promoting this.
I dont think the shia actually do promote it tho. I mean just cos shia muslims do it doesnt mean its actually promoted by them.
Reply

czgibson
03-09-2018, 10:52 AM
Greetings,

Originally Posted by umie
Cannabis however is a completely different plant. they do not even look the same. in this video the guy is saying that heroin is hashish treated with chemicals. clearly he has no idea what he is talking about.
You are right. The guy in the video doesn't have a clue.

Why do people allow themselves to distribute rubbish like this when it's obviously ignorant propaganda?

Peace
Reply

Misbah-Abd
03-09-2018, 10:53 AM
Watch the video in full. He is quoting their scholars. Watch some of the other disgusting videos from that channel about their heresy.
Reply

azc
03-09-2018, 12:46 PM
Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
Im alright atm. Im aware of some. Shia beliefs which are a bit um strange but theyre still muslim at the end of the day.
https://islamqa.org/hanafi/askimam/6...0%2C3461311104

Is all shia Kafir .If not what makes them kafir or how can i identify if he is kafir. - IslamQA
I recently found out my friend is a shia he proposed to my wifes cousin and told her family that he has imamat and he is a shia- my wifes cousin is sunni .Since then i decided not to be friends with him i dont talk to him. he and my wifes cousin is not allowed to come to my house and his 1st wife is also not allowed...
Reply

Reminder
03-09-2018, 01:18 PM
Last time I checked, Shia are Muslims under the fold of Islam... so stop saying "Shia religion". OP is basically saying "Islam promotes drug dealing".
Reply

cinnamonrolls1
03-09-2018, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by azc
https://islamqa.org/hanafi/askimam/6...0%2C3461311104

Is all shia Kafir .If not what makes them kafir or how can i identify if he is kafir. - IslamQA
I recently found out my friend is a shia he proposed to my wifes cousin and told her family that he has imamat and he is a shia- my wifes cousin is sunni .Since then i decided not to be friends with him i dont talk to him. he and my wifes cousin is not allowed to come to my house and his 1st wife is also not allowed...
Anyone who says the shahada is muslim. Im not going to argue semantics.
Reply

Misbah-Abd
03-09-2018, 05:13 PM
Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
Anyone who says the shahada is muslim. Im not going to argue semantics.
Iblis himself knows with certainty the Shahada. Who on this earth now knows it more than him. He was there with the angels closest to Allah. But did that save him? No. Shadada on the lips but not in the heart or the action of the limbs isn't going to save you. During the time of Abu Bakr, there were some who said the Shahada but didn't want to pay the zakat. The Sahaba considered them apostates and fought them until they paid it again. It's not about semantics.
Reply

azc
03-09-2018, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
Anyone who says the shahada is muslim. Im not going to argue semantics.
No, sister, it's not the matter of semantics. If someone says that Quran which we have has been changed or altered, what you'll say about this man, even he says shahadah...?
Reply

cinnamonrolls1
03-09-2018, 06:10 PM
Originally Posted by azc
No, sister, it's not the matter of semantics. If someone says that Quran which we have has been changed or altered, what you'll say about this man, even he says shahadah...?
I would say they're making a very big mistake, almost taking them out of rhe fold of Islam.
Reply

azc
03-09-2018, 06:25 PM
Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
I would say they're making a very big mistake, almost taking them out of rhe fold of Islam.
plz see this thread:

https://www.islamicboard.com/-ilm-kn...0%2C3344959655

Beware of shia - list of their lies
1. “Bad’ah” ALLAH tells a lie.(Usool Kaafi, Vol. No.1, Page No. 148. A Shia doctrine.) 2. All Imams are equal in rank and status to Prophet Muhammad (s...
Reply

Misbah-Abd
03-09-2018, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
I would say they're making a very big mistake, almost taking them out of rhe fold of Islam.
That right there shows you don't know enough to speak so freely about these matters. Whoever says the Quran has been altered has disbelieved. There is no almost. And for someone who started a thread about being lazy and reluctant to pray and didn't know the proper way to make wudu should spend less time posting and more time reading and learning the Deen.
Reply

cinnamonrolls1
03-09-2018, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd
That right there shows you don't know enough to speak so freely about these matters. Whoever says the Quran has been altered has disbelieved. There is no almost. And for someone who started a thread about being lazy and reluctant to pray and didn't know the proper way to make wudu should spend less time posting and more time reading and learning the Deen.
"Didnt know the proper way to make wudu"? When did i state that? I said i wasnt sure it was accepted not that i didnt know how to make it thank you very much. How do you do know i don't read try and learn about Islam? Sorry for not quite being up to your standards then.
Reply

Scimitar
03-09-2018, 07:44 PM
Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd
Watch some of those other videos from that youtube channel. The Shia religion is very very strange.
I've noticed how all you see is negatives in everything, it's like you get off on the evil - you have a bleak outlook!
Reply

Misbah-Abd
03-09-2018, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by Scimitar
I've noticed how all you see is negatives in everything, it's like you get off on the evil - you have a bleak outlook!
Does "Dawah Digital" have any videos about the deviant shiites that you can share? I actually have a good outlook and married to a beautiful wife, al-Hamdulliah. I just don't tolerate nonsense when it comes people causing fitnah and sharing worthless opinions about established tenets of the Deen. Now back to your Imran Hossien videos..or is it Hussein now?
Reply

Yahya.
03-09-2018, 09:41 PM
Traditionally there are three Shiite sects (Imamiyya, Jafariyya and Zaydiyya) of whom our scholars regarded the first two to be outside the fold of Islam due to their extreme views on certain companions, especially Abu Bakr and Omar (radiyallahu anhuma), and the mother of the believers Aisha (radiyallahu anha), whereas the Zaydiyya, which is prevalent in Yemen, was spared as they refused to express a clear position on those companions. However I suppose that there are many individual cases of people who are not certain about their belief and adhere to the Shia out of parental teaching. In my opinion, as long as one does not accuse companions of disbelief we should not wholly exclude them, as a matter of approach.

As for this YouTube channel, I regard their videos to be of impertinent manner and wrong approach. Mocking Shiites in this way will merely increase the polarization between the Shia and Ahl as-Sunnah by unnecessarily provoking Shiites and parallely leading to radical perceptions of Shiites among us that are characterized by hatred instead of conscious awareness. I admit that we should educate about the true nature of Shiites, unveil their taqiyyah and the underlying hatred - but at the same time be careful not to aggravate the conflict, which can be accomplished through the use of moderate language and wise manner. And in this regard arguments like drug trafficking solely distract from the main matter, as drug trafficking has no direct relation to Shiite theology and is not supported by most Shiites anyway.
Reply

Misbah-Abd
03-09-2018, 10:09 PM
Good luck with the dialogue with them. While they engage in dialogue, they undermine Islam any opportunity they can and history proves that.
Reply

cinnamonrolls1
03-09-2018, 10:12 PM
Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd
Good luck with the dialogue with them. While they engage in dialogue, they undermine Islam any opportunity they can and history proves that.
Why are you making assumptions about people? I dont think every single shia seeks to undermine Islam. Yes i understand some beliefs of theirs about the sahaba and such are very wrong but im not going to start completely hating and having no tolerance you know? Our best dawah and naseeha is our actions and manners at the end of the day.
Reply

Misbah-Abd
03-09-2018, 11:19 PM
Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
Why are you making assumptions about people? I dont think every single shia seeks to undermine Islam. Yes i understand some beliefs of theirs about the sahaba and such are very wrong but im not going to start completely hating and having no tolerance you know? Our best dawah and naseeha is our actions and manners at the end of the day.
Are you keeping up with your prayers?
Reply

cinnamonrolls1
03-09-2018, 11:21 PM
Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd
Are you keeping up with your prayers?
I am actually. I've never dropped them in the first place.
Reply

cinnamonrolls1
03-09-2018, 11:31 PM
Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
I am actually. I've never dropped them in the first place.
^^^ alhamdulilah
Reply

Misbah-Abd
03-09-2018, 11:40 PM
Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
I am actually. I've never dropped them in the first place.
Al-Hamdulillah. May Allah make them easy for you.
Reply

cinnamonrolls1
03-10-2018, 12:06 AM
Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd
Al-Hamdulillah. May Allah make them easy for you.
Thank you brother. Im just tryna not stress myself out but id practically go insane with guilt if i completely stopped.
Reply

Futuwwa
03-11-2018, 09:02 AM
This anti-Shia propaganda is nothing but a bag of Jewish lies :p
Reply

Misbah-Abd
03-11-2018, 10:59 AM
Originally Posted by Futuwwa
This anti-Shia propaganda is nothing but a bag of Jewish lies :p
History and their own books suggests otherwise.
Reply

anatolian
03-13-2018, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd
Wow. Just wow....:facepalm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBuEjMlVvqI

Resistance with the Hashish Flavor - المقاومة بنكهة الحشيش - YouTube
www.anti-majos.com Hizbul-Hashish of Nasrul-Hashish - Resistance with the Hashish Flavor...
Teaching that Shia is a wrong path and calling shi’is drug dealers are two different things. Later one is called giybat.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 10:06 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 04:56 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 01:26 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 05:43 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-06-2006, 06:36 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!