/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is that true that babies can see invisible creatures?

Nitro Zeus
03-08-2018, 08:58 PM
I’m asking this because, I heard stories that babies can see angels and Jinns and they make signs when they see an angel near them or a Jinn but adults and teenagers and others above the babies cannot see the unseen creatures. Is that true? If it is where does it say in Quran that babies can see the unseen creatures? Because, I don’t know wether to believe in this also or not. Like for example, a baby is watching straight up at something and he raises his hands up while his/ her parents think that he/she wants to be hugged but what they don’t know is, that their baby see an angel up.

Out of curiosity

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misbah-Abd
03-08-2018, 10:09 PM
I will give you a simple formula to these kind of questions which will arise since you are new to Islam. If it is not in the Quran or Sunnah then disregard it.

space
03-08-2018, 10:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
I’m asking this because, I heard stories that babies can see angels and Jinns and they make signs when they see an angel near them or a Jinn but adults and teenagers and others above the babies cannot see the unseen creatures. Is that true? If it is where does it say in Quran that babies can see the unseen creatures? Because, I don’t know wether to believe in this also or not. Like for example, a baby is watching straight up at something and he raises his hands up while his/ her parents think that he/she wants to be hugged but what they don’t know is, that their baby see an angel up.

Out of curiosity

Absolutely NOT. Some people tend to invent some stories.. only animals are able to see unseen creatures

azc
03-09-2018, 04:25 AM
No, there is no proof from Quran and Sunnah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.