/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Adnan oktar aka Harun Yahya is the greatest deceiver of modern times

critical
03-09-2018, 04:02 PM
Why do Turkish authorities allow this daemon to spread lies and misinformation ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
03-09-2018, 04:17 PM
Another thread on character assassination of scholars.

critical
03-09-2018, 04:26 PM
scholar lol
I can show you where he steals his "scientific knowledge" from and adds misinterpreted quranic verses to them.
Show me your proof (I doubt you have any) ,i will show my proof.

azc
03-09-2018, 07:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by critical
scholar lol
I can show you where he steals his "scientific knowledge" from and adds misinterpreted quranic verses to them.
Show me your proof (I doubt you have any) ,i will show my proof.
nor I'm interested in collecting the proof.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
03-09-2018, 07:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
who said he was a scholar? :D

azc
03-10-2018, 05:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
who said he was a scholar? :D
Even you are a scholar in my eyes....

Misbah-Abd
03-10-2018, 06:55 PM
You have low standards....

- - - Updated - - -

He is not a Muslim scholar in fact he claims to be a 33 degree freemason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VzVN_7vo9k

Harun Yahya (Adnan Oktar) is a 33rd Degree Freemason (Grandmaster) - YouTube
In this video, Harun Yahya (Adnan Oktar) explains how he became a 33rd Degree Grandmaster Freemason, and proudly shows his medals and certificates of masonry......

Yahya.
03-10-2018, 09:56 PM
Because Turkish authorities are not concerned about the purity of religion(s), which is a characteristic of Islamic state order. Besides that Oktar is apparently well rooted in the free masonry and has huge financial sources, so it is not the priority of the state to mess with such people. I had heard that in reality Harun Yahya was a righteous person who used to make dawah until he was imprisoned or integrated into a mental house, and upon his release he seemed to have changed or turned insane - this time for real.

Scimitar
03-10-2018, 10:57 PM
may Allah forgive you and me! I’m no scholar bro. Faaaar from it. Keep me in your dua!

Zafran
03-11-2018, 02:04 AM
Hes a comedian

azc
03-11-2018, 04:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd
You have low standards....- - - Updated - - -He is not a Muslim scholar in fact he claims to be a 33 degree freemason. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VzVN_7vo9k
Harun Yahya (Adnan Oktar) is a 33rd Degree Freemason (Grandmaster) - YouTube In this video, Harun Yahya (Adnan Oktar) explains how he became a 33rd Degree Grandmaster Freemason, and proudly shows his medals and certificates of masonry......
Now he should contact your sect at the earliest to get a certificate of (still) being a Muslim lest you people should call him kafir

Misbah-Abd
03-11-2018, 07:26 AM
Now he should contact your sect at the earliest to get a certificate of (still) being a Muslim lest you people should call him kafir
I didn't say he wasn't a Muslim, I said he isn't a Muslim scholar. But being the highest degree of freemasonry doesn't help his case. And Freemasons believe in things contrary to Islam. And Allah Knows Best.

azc
03-11-2018, 05:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
may Allah forgive you and me! I’m no scholar bro. Faaaar from it. Keep me in your dua!
Ameen..!

May Allah swt reward you for your efforts in/for deen. Ameen

critical
03-11-2018, 06:05 PM
I have been reading his books/articles since 2008.Most of "his"work was about how evolution is not true.
Then suddenly he turned into a person who is focused on why Israel has the right to be a state and that stuff.He also wrote lots about the Holocaust.
Many so called scientific articles are stolen.A simple copy paste in google will reveal the real authors of his works.
He is also pushing the idea of how everything is an illusion because he says matter is 99.999% empty and therefore only God exists everything else is just an illusion ,your soul according to him just sees images shown to it by God.His actually mixing God and a philosophical idea called Solipsism.
A rational person knows that the world is not an illusion ,it was created by God ,if it was an illusion he would have said so in his books God is not a deceiver.No prophet has ever said the world is an illusion.It's is a temporary world ,but not an illusion.
Harun Yahya has clearly gained the attention of Freemasons ,this man is not insane ,he is smart ,but he sold himself for money and beautiful women ( you will find him dancing with half naked women on youtube)

Zzz_
04-07-2018, 04:25 PM
Orgies, Blackmail and anti-Semitism: Inside the Islamic Cult Whose Leader Is Embraced by Israeli Figures

He has a harem of scantily clad 'kittens,' claims the U.K. 'deep state' brought Hitler to power and is accused of sex slavery. What draws Israeli politicians and rabbis to Turkish cult leader Adnan Oktar?

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...ures-1.5961420

Orgies, blackmail and anti-Semitism: Inside the Islamic cult whose leader is embraced by Israeli figures - Israel News - Haaretz.com
He has a harem of scantily clad 'kittens,' claims the U.K. 'deep state' brought Hitler to power and is accused of sex slavery. What draws Israeli politicians and rabbis to Turkish cult leader Adnan Oktar?...

Abz2000
04-12-2018, 05:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd
You have low standards....

- - - Updated - - -

He is not a Muslim scholar in fact he claims to be a 33 degree freemason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VzVN_7vo9k

Harun Yahya (Adnan Oktar) is a 33rd Degree Freemason (Grandmaster) - YouTube
In this video, Harun Yahya (Adnan Oktar) explains how he became a 33rd Degree Grandmaster Freemason, and proudly shows his medals and certificates of masonry......
Masons got him by the balls, likely compromised after arrests, harrassment, and blackmail, everyone has their vices - just that brother Anwar (may Allah grant him a high place amongs the martyrs) didn't appear to flinch 'til the end despite the character assassinations, personal attacks, and finally proved the weight of his words after retiring via physical assassination.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.