/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is my salah accepted if i wash my ears twice accidently?

cinnamonrolls1
03-09-2018, 06:43 PM
Salam all, when recently making wudu, i washed my ears twice accidently. So i redid wudu and did it again. So i did my wudu again and made the same mistake. I also made the same mistake a 4th time. So im just going to pray because i dont want to develop waswas abt this. Is what i did okay

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
03-09-2018, 06:47 PM
:D sorry. but this is funny.

Yes, its accepted! No need to over think things, your Lord is Most Forgiving, and not unaware of what you do! Have faith in Him. Reconcile your intention with action and then second guess nothing! Just do what is good!

And after all is done - have some ice cream :)

azc
03-09-2018, 06:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
Salam all, when recently making wudu, i washed my ears twice accidently. So i redid wudu and did it again. So i did my wudu again and made the same mistake. I also made the same mistake a 4th time. So im just going to pray because i dont want to develop waswas abt this. Is what i did okay
InshaAllah it's o.k. Sister

cinnamonrolls1
03-09-2018, 06:50 PM
I seem to have a real fixation on sma finicky little details AND ITS CAUSING ME SOOOO MUCH STRESS :(((( does anyone have any advice? Like i lose SO much time just doing wudu when i could be doing hw. I have exams soon so i really need to stop with this malarkey.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cinnamonrolls1
03-09-2018, 06:56 PM
*small finicky little details

Scimitar
03-09-2018, 07:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
*small finicky little details
As the saying goes, "the devil is in the detail"... food for thought. Do Not Obsess!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.