/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does God talk to us by sending us dreams that gives us life lessons?

Nitro Zeus
03-10-2018, 07:14 PM
I was wondering this because, one of the days of summer vacation after I graduated grade 10 and now I’m in grade 11. I went me, my Christian grandmother, Christian mother and my Christian sister with another Christian family to a mountain in Romania and we stayed like for 3 days I suppose or 1 week there and we had a great time there, I played with a Christian girl in a friendly way and we also had a nice conversation, we used our imaginations and used to talk about it and many nice things we had done there. We also made funny jokes in car while driving. And there, I complained to my mother saying:

“Mom, why are there Aids and Ebola? Man, I wished I haven’t had the problem with my backbone, we are an advanced species, we suppose to destroy these kinds of bad diseases in such that it will remain old fashion forever and so that in million, zillions of years in future the people will know Aids and Ebola as history, just like Dinosaurs disappeared the same way to be, why we can’t do that? Because, I don’t like these diseases especially Siamese because, eeh, horror. Is there something that causes a person to have Siamese? So that we may destroy that disease before the baby is born so that the baby can be healthy.” And my mother told me this “you should be glad that you have this minor problem, others have much worse and leave the rest alone and let things come naturally”

And then I had a dream that me and my best Christian friend went to a place on a night, then we saw a creepy man with no eyes and his face was straight, then we got scared and run away to our homes and then I told to my parents what I saw and they told me “you should be grateful of your the minor problems with your backbone, others are much worse than you and you should thank God for giving you thing zillions of times”

Then, I understood from this dream that it was a lesson that should not be crying anymore about my situation. And I was thinking that it was God who told me this, right?

My question is: Do we get sometimes dreams that are life lessons from God?

Because, according to what God Said:

“And it is not for any human being that God should speak to him except by revelation or from behind a partition or that He sends a messenger to reveal, by His permission, what He wills. Indeed, He is Most High and Wise. [3:79]

I was thinking that He does not speak to a normal human being directly like He did with Moses, like He talked to Moses on bushes if I’m not mistaken, it is as what I think of?

Second question is: Does God talk to us sometimes in our dreams by making for us clear dreams that tells us something?

Third question: Does God tell us sometimes by sending a dream to us, telling if He is agreed with our wish or not?

Forth question: Is there a surah, Ulama or Du’a that... when you wish for something and you’re scared that He might not accept it then to recite this and you’ll get the message from God in your dream telling you that He is agreed or not. So, is there any surah for this?

Please correct me if I have done a mistake

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslim brother
03-10-2018, 11:30 PM

parts 1 to 5

Nitro Zeus
03-11-2018, 09:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AHMED PATEL

parts 1 to 5
How come it is called “obsession” about dreams? Also prophet Muhammad I suppose that he dreamt that few angels took him up in the sky in a place called Purgatory and he saw people, some are Punished, some they are relaxing and when he woke up, he asked his companions I suppose and then they replayed this is so and so, if I’m not mistaken or vice versa. So this was as a journey for him to a spiritual world. He(pbuh) just visited the Purgatory and he asked the angels, what did this person to deserve this torment? And the angels told him “move on” and then they did like this couple of times and he reached to a person half beautiful and half ugly I suppose and then the Prophet asked again “who is this person?” And the angels told him again with the same replay “move on” and when he woke up, one of his companions asked him if he dreamt something, and he said replayed “what a strange dream I had” and then the conversation continued.

So, it was a lesson in here, that it was that there’s Punishments and Rewards in Purgatory for those who have done good and those who have done bad. Have you heard about this story? Can a non prophet and messenger get a life lesson in his dream?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.