/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dirilis: Ertugrul (Historical drama)

سيف الله
03-12-2018, 02:41 PM
Salaam

Love these historical dramas. Like to share.

Blurb

Heroic story of Ertugrul Ghazi, the father of Osman (Uthman) who founded the Ottoman State.

Episode 1

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zafran
03-13-2018, 02:28 AM
Yeah I watch it I have 2 more episodes left to end season 1. Its good although it does drag in places.

سيف الله
03-16-2018, 12:10 AM
Salaam

I'm still going through it, I'm also enjoying Magnificent Century at the moment too.

Zafran
03-16-2018, 12:45 AM
Not watched magnificent century But Ertugrul is pretty good.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anatolian
03-16-2018, 08:04 AM
Magnificent Century had a high quality in terms of movie art but their historical accuracy was weak. They added several items to it that contradicts the real history in order to increase the watch rate. The most obvious one is the clothes of muslim women. They did not wear such open clothes in real.

سيف الله
03-16-2018, 10:49 PM
Salaam

Yes I wondered about that, it is rather risqué, still I wont lie I found it really watchable, you don't get many dramas like this in the UK. They are also really popular in Pakistan.

Wonder if there are any dramas available that are more historical accurate.

anatolian
03-20-2018, 05:18 PM
Today starts a new drama in Turkey in Kanal D “Mehmed bir Cihan fatihi” Mehmed a World conqueror.. Depicts the life of Sultan Mehmed Istanbul’s conqueror. The cast are very famous in Turkey.

سيف الله
03-21-2018, 11:24 PM
Salaam

Is this the trailer for it?

Hope they release it for a wider audience.

سيف الله
01-05-2019, 12:32 AM
Salaam

Like to share.

سيف الله
01-05-2019, 09:36 AM
Salaam

Like to share.

Blurb

Ertugrul & The Ottoman Empire Lecture What made an Empire that spanned three continents and lasted over six centuries possible? An Empire that has had much influence in shaping the world today, ending less than 100 years ago, was built on the great men of Allah SWT. Learn about these personalities who had the courage, ideology and tawfeeq to set up the greatest empire of the last Millennium.

CuriousonTruth
02-13-2019, 02:37 PM
well Mehmed failed big time from what I hear (the movie not the man).

Mehmetcik Kutul'Amare was also great.

ErtugrulGhazi62
11-02-2020, 11:41 AM
I watched complete season one and it was awesome. It watched it on Ertugrul Forever. Please let me know, where I can find season 2.

Resurrection Ertugrul History | Information | Cast And Facts 2020
Welcome to Ertugrul Forever where you will find everything you need to know about Diliris Ertugrul, the best Turkish drama ever....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.