/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Fatwa

Saeeda Shaikh
03-13-2018, 12:58 PM
Doctor is non mahrim so what about visiting doctor ? Is there any instructions regarding it ? Jak

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
03-13-2018, 01:08 PM
See the lady doctor for lady's diseases.

Misbah-Abd
03-13-2018, 01:30 PM
https://islamqa.info/en/5693

Guidelines on the issue of: Looking for the purposes of medical treatment. - islamqa.info
Could you please clarify for me a problem about the choice of doctors. I was told by my teacher that when the patient is femalethe choice of the doctors should ...

Saeeda Shaikh
03-13-2018, 03:57 PM
In some case lady dictor is not so helpful as compare to male doctor..can we take help from him. In islam human life is the most important.. is it ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Misbah-Abd
03-13-2018, 04:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SZShaikh
In some case lady dictor is not so helpful as compare to male doctor..can we take help from him. In islam human life is the most important.. is it ?
And why would a male doctor be more helpful to a female patient? Why, if they are both qualified doctors? Give examples.

Saba Shaikh
03-13-2018, 04:14 PM
I just would like to know what Quran says about it (in case if lady doctor is not available) jak

Misbah-Abd
03-13-2018, 04:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saba Shaikh
I just would like to know what Quran says about it (in case if lady doctor is not available) jak
You actually want verses of the Quran that speak about the allowed/disallowed of female patients to see a male doctor? I gave you a link about how a woman should go about going to a doctor. Did you bother to read it?

Saeeda Shaikh
03-13-2018, 04:45 PM
JazakaAllah khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.