/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is what I did haram or good?

Aaqib
03-14-2018, 02:29 PM
So my parents wanted me to do the walkout today in honor of the victims of the Parkland shooter. They strongly urged me to do this.

I didn't do it because it was freezing outsidr and I get sick (I cough a lot) when I get exposed to cold, especially for 17 minutes.

Now my parents are mad at me, which is a major sin but at the same time it is forbidden for a Muslim to harm oneself. So, is what I did permissible or not?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cinnamonrolls1
03-14-2018, 06:30 PM
I think you need to stop worrying about these small things. Your intentiob matters at the end of the day

Supernova
03-14-2018, 07:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib
So my parents wanted me to do the walkout today in honor of the victims of the Parkland shooter. They strongly urged me to do this.

I didn't do it because it was freezing outsidr and I get sick (I cough a lot) when I get exposed to cold, especially for 17 minutes.

Now my parents are mad at me, which is a major sin but at the same time it is forbidden for a Muslim to harm oneself. So, is what I did permissible or not?
​Exactly 17 Minutes you say - hey....

Umme salma
03-16-2018, 06:33 AM
We shouldn't make Islam unrealistic and difficult..agree with sister ..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.