Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misbah-Abd
03-18-2018, 12:49 AM
Google it.

FadeTortoise
03-18-2018, 01:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd
Google it.
I couldn’t find any specific name or style trust me.

*charisma*
03-18-2018, 02:39 AM
Assalamu alaikum

Yes its called qaza. Read about it here Qaza: all these hairstyles are not allowed for boys and men

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
03-18-2018, 03:02 AM
http://islamqa.org/hanafi/qibla-hanafi/35337

https://islamqa.info/en/3364

The Fiqh of Certain Hairstyles - IslamQA
Answered by Shaykh Muhammad ibn Adam al-Kawthari My child attends a madrasah wherein it stipulates, as part of regulations, "Hair styles should not be adopted in an unsuitable manner i.e. short back and sides".On questioning, the madrasah principle stated that this was in reference to the imitation of non-believers....

- - - Updated - - -

https://islamqa.info/en/3364

cinnamonrolls1
04-09-2018, 08:27 AM
Not the ugly ones with the hair shaved at the sides :/
( no offence, but the most of dudes i see wearing them are just urgh)

azc
04-09-2018, 04:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
Not the ugly ones with the hair shaved at the sides :/
( no offence, but the most of dudes i see wearing them are just urgh)
They follow their role models

Zzz_
04-11-2018, 02:16 AM
There is a FB page called "halal in the streets, haram in the sheets". It's supposedly run by a Muslim and majority of it's members are non-Muslims (surprise surprise). So it shares memes and stuff, some funny and some not so funny, like making fun of islam or islamic speakers. There's a serious talk in there sometime too but rarely. One such talk was about hair cuts. There was a picture posted and I and one or two others argued why such hair cuts were not allowed in Islam while all the other ignorant Muslims whined about "wahabism" and being 'extreme' and it's just a hair cut, blah blah. And this was the picture, I added the text later after saving it:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.