/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ghouta and Harasta In Hadith The prophet predicted this people and he knew about them

urkahnkhan
03-19-2018, 12:44 PM
I find the hadith in general to be very especial source of knowlegde. It's basically timeless because it both touches on events that happened pre-prophet(sa) time and post-prophet(sa) time.

There is so many locations and places he mentioned which is from our era that has occured.

Example 40 years ago not much of the things he mention was even close to it. Syria has been talked about alot in the hadith and wars and even greater wars then the one that is happening today.

The Syrian civil war is also mentioned as the pre-lude to al-Malhama.

If someone is mentioned in the hadith then that means these groups or entities have gained relevance where as the things not mentioned or events overlooked is rather less relevant.

Narrated Abu al-Darda':

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: The place of assembly of the Muslims at the time of the war will be in al-Ghutah near a city called Damascus, one of the best cities in Syria.

حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامُ بْنُ عَمَّارٍ، حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى بْنُ حَمْزَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ جَابِرٍ، حَدَّثَنِي زَيْدُ بْنُ أَرْطَاةَ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ جُبَيْرَ بْنَ نُفَيْرٍ، يُحَدِّثُ عَنْ أَبِي الدَّرْدَاءِ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ إِنَّ فُسْطَاطَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ يَوْمَ الْمَلْحَمَةِ بِالْغُوطَةِ إِلَى جَانِبِ مَدِينَةٍ يُقَالُ لَهَا دِمَشْقُ مِنْ خَيْرِ مَدَائِنِ الشَّامِ ‏"‏ ‏.
Grade : Sahih (Al-Albani) صحيح (الألباني) حكم :

Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 4298
In-book reference : Book 39, Hadith 8
English translation : Book 38, Hadith 4285

أخرج ابن عساكر (2\216) عن خالد بن معدان قال : يهزم السفياني الجماعة مرتين, ثم يهلك , ولا يخرج المهدي حتى يخسف بقرية بالغوطة, تسمى: حَرَسْتَاKhaled bin Ma'daan said: "Sufyani defeats the group twice, then perishes. The Mahdi will not come out until a Khusf (land collapse) occurs in a village in Ghawta called Harasta." (Ibn A'sakir)

Note the prophet didn't say just ghouta but he was specific said near a city called Damascus. These rebels in that area have proved to be the most stubborn of them all and also the convoys and the military they send to that area outnumbered anywhere else the regime attacked. The number of armies and tanks they gathered I haven't seen such large army convoy in my life and I don't think we have seen that since WW2. It was just ridiculously large not even the Americans came in such numbers when they were invading Iraq yet again a larger convoy have come for Ghouta.

According to the hadith about the Malhama 3 things will happen first and right now 2 of these 3 things have happened and the 3rd one will be the one that will shock the most of people and perhaps change the balane in such a way people haven't even imagined before.

أورد ابن الشجرى في الأمالى الشجرية عن أمير المؤمنين علي
قال انظروا الفرج في ثلاث قلنا يا أمير المؤمنين وما هى قال اختلاف أهل الشام بينهم والرايات السود والقزعة في شهر رمضان فقيل وما القزعة قال أو ما سمعتم قول الله في القرآن : إن نَّشَأْ نُنَزِّلْ عَلَيْهِم مِّن السَّمَاء آيَةً فَظَلَّتْ أَعْنَاقُهُمْ لَهَا خَاضِعِينَ . آية تخرج الفتاة من خدرها وتوقظ النائم وتفزع اليقظان
Ali bin Abi Taleb (r.a.) said: " Wait for the end of misery once three things occur." We said: What are they, O' Prince of Believers? He said: "The dispute among the people of AshSham (Greater Syria), the Black Banners (battalions carrying black banners), and the Qaz'a in the month of Ramadan. It was asked: "What is the Qaz'a ? He said: "Haven't you heard what Allah said in the Quran (26:4): إن نَّشَأْ نُنَزِّلْ عَلَيْهِم مِّن السَّمَاء آيَةً فَظَلَّتْ أَعْنَاقُهُمْ لَهَا خَاضِعِينَ 'If We wish, We can send down to them from Heaven a sign, such that their necks remain surrendered to it (mesmerized in amazement).' This Aya (sign) that makes a girl come out of her bedroom, wakes up the person who is asleep, and frightens the one who is awake." (Ibn Al-Shajari's Al-Amali Al-Shajaria)

Note that this hadith have many chains and reported by other chains and even goes into more details in other chains but it's to many to quote them all now so I'm just gonna go ahead and explain them.

The last remaining of the 3 things is the blast in Ramadan. It's a natural disaster either an asteroid or comet personally I would lean towards a comet just due to it's unpredictability and also has alot of speed so there can't hardly be any preparation against it on before hand.

The Asteroid/Comet will land somewhere in the East and I believe it is somewhere in the pacific ocean but the prophet said just in the east and this thing will kill 1/3 of humanity and the worst thing will be that the monetary system will crash along with it. The prophet said when the blast occurs prepare for your family food for 1 year because it's going to be a year of starvation.

Within the first 2-3 days all the stores will likely get stormed and robbed people will do anything for survival in such a scenario because all the trading network will be gone for a year and along with it the monetary system.

highly populated areas are even more dengerous due to competition for survival neighbours will rob neighbours and it will become a life unlike anything you have seen. It's going to be literally post-apologetic.

This one is my personal estimation and not quoted from the prophet this one is from my research in other sources such as the Bible which goes further into this in detail where prophet Daniel hints at North America and Middle America to be the target and I guess if the Pacific ocean is hit with such a large rock then Japan, The Eastern half of China, the Korean peninsula and some part of neighour countries could be gone and completely devasted. The philipines could also partially be devasted in the process and as for the monetary systems collapse this will hit everywhere in the world.

This will start WW3 and it will be completely different war and the nations who will participate will be going through poverty, hunger and massive exodus will happen in the countries with colder climates towards south for survival

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
03-20-2018, 09:16 AM
May Allah swt restore peace and protect all Muslims. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.