/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What do you feel when you see a coffin of recent death?

critical
03-19-2018, 04:32 PM
Today I was going somewhere ,then I passed a place where there people gathered around a coffin putting flowers next to it.That person died maybe 2 or 3 days ago.
They were preparing to drive his coffin to the cemetery.
When I saw this ,many questions popped up in my mind.Where is he going to ,where is his destiny ? At the moment of death did he beg to stay alive in this world for just one more hour ? .... How terrified must that person be noe knowing that he is being transported to his grave.
It was sunny outside ,the sky was blue with no clouds ,yet his final destination was going to be a hole inside the earth ,a dark and scary place.In that moment I felt that I still have a chance to be a better person.His time was over ,I am still alive ,yet I was so scared because this is how I am going to end to.
I imagined myself bein in his place ,taken by my beloved ones ,to be put under the ground ,all standing for the last 15 minutes around my corpse until the last light ray enters my grave and everyone walks away and I am left alone in the dark to face the truth I was born to face at this very moment.
I know that whatever I do in this world ,nothing will save me from this horrific moment except entering it with a clean heart.
I dont think there is anything more scary than the moment if the grave be closed forever.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
03-19-2018, 04:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by critical
Today I was going somewhere ,then I passed a place where there people gathered around a coffin putting flowers next to it.That person died maybe 2 or 3 days ago.
When I saw this ,many questions popped up in my mind.Where is he going to ,where is his destiny ? At the moment of death did he beg to stay alive in this world for just one more hour ? .... How terrified must that person be noe knowing that he is being transported to his grave.
It was sunny outside ,the sky was blue with no clouds ,yet his final destination was going to be a hole inside the earth ,a dark and scary place.In that moment I felt that I still have a chance to be a better person.His time was over ,I am still alive ,yet I was so scared because this is how I am going to end to.
I imagined myself bein in his place ,taken by my beloved ones ,to be put under the ground ,all standing for the last 15 minutes around my corpse until the last light ray enters my grave and everyone walks away and I am left alone in the dark to face the truth I was born to face at this very moment.
I know that whatever I do in this world ,nothing will save me from this horrific moment except entering it with a clean heart.
I dont think there is anything more scary than the moment if the grave be closed forever.
very true. Remembrance of death keeps us reminding this reality of life.

muslim brother
03-20-2018, 05:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by critical
mashallah upon your concern ,muraqabah e maut.

but death is also a meeting with allah taala ,and drinking from the prophet s.a.w. hands,at hauze kauthar
may allah taala grant us such lives full of love ,ibadah and mercy by which our graves are full of sweet smells and only jannah awaits,ameen.

azc
03-20-2018, 06:02 PM
^This positive thinking of death is praiseworthy

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MazharShafiq
03-23-2018, 09:35 AM
I think that God has called Himself to Himself, He does not know whether He will agree with this slave or angry and I do not know which time he will call me.

keiv
03-23-2018, 10:05 AM
It reminds me of the inevitable. We know we aren't perfect beings, but being reminded of death should encourage us to work hard to stay on the right path and continue to ask for forgiveness for not only ourselves, but for others as well. For those that are living and those that have passed. It should also encourage us to better ourselves in speech, actions, and thoughts. Death should shape our thoughts for the better.

BurningHeart
03-23-2018, 01:29 PM
When one looks at the size of the grave, and the darkness inside. It really does sends shivers down to the backbone...

azc
03-23-2018, 01:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MazharShafiq
I think that God has called Himself to Himself, He does not know whether He will agree with this slave or angry and I do not know which time he will call me.
bro, will you elaborate ..?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.