/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Insulting my parents whitout them listening

Curious Learner
03-19-2018, 05:18 PM
Salam to everyone,

First, I have to say that this started around 3 years ago when my health deteriorated again. I have both mental and physical health issues. It takes me a lot of time to recover and it is obvious that I will not fully recover from all my issues as they are chronic. I am improving slowly but I am still fragile.

I already know they insulting parents is a very bad thing but what about saying bad thing when you are alone in your room and they don't listen?

I am good to them and polite face to face but since I am suffering and for years I became frustrated and on my nerves. Besides, they don't really understand my problems and at many occasions they made them worse.

I am becoming less frustrated with time but I am not happy with what I am doing.

So is what I am doing a major sin?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslim brother
03-20-2018, 05:38 PM
you need to talk to them.

how are they as parents,toxic,supporting or just too busy

these are all possible factors in your condition.

but you must communicate with them.and maybe ask siblings ,relatives for help too.

azc
03-20-2018, 05:52 PM
Do your parents care of you......?

Rabiatudarma
03-20-2018, 06:22 PM
Exactly, as cinnamon said you should talk to them they will understand u Better.They may probably pray and give you some advice.Jazakallahu khayran

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cinnamonrolls1
03-20-2018, 06:28 PM
You need to all sit down together and talk things out. Tell them your feelings etc

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.