/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help

saliha96
03-20-2018, 02:57 AM
I’m a 22 years old medical student. I don’t offer my prayers as frequently as I should but a strange thing that happens is that whenever I hear Adhaan or recitation from the Holy Quran, I start feeling like as if my heart is coming out of my chest and I cry out loud screaming feeling helpless. I don’t know what this means. Please comment.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
03-20-2018, 08:43 AM
It's a good sign for you. But try to Be punctual in praying salah

BurningHeart
03-20-2018, 10:29 AM
It means that you need to turn back back to Allah rabul 'izza.

First thing that would come in a reader's mind after reading your post would be 'oh it is sihr' or some kind of jinn possession. Or if you walk through google search you may come across the symptom of black magic where when you hear quran or the adhaan something starts happening to you. Leading you to further in confusion, fear and anxiety. Which of course is not a good thing. [I am not saying sihr does not happens, it does but there is more to reflect upon].

Imagine what would happen when you add an alkali to an acid? a neutralisation reaction takes place. Ever seen how a chalk reacts when you add an acid? it corrodes and reacts pretty aggressively. And the bigger the pH difference, then we are more likely to see a stronger reaction.

Similarly, just look around how much of acidic environment one is when they study in any university. The amount of bad companies are increasing, what is saddening is that even muslims are involved in it. It leave one in acidic circles, even though if one is not part of any of these companies it does at least leave some effects on the spiritual heart. The ears, eyes, thoughts and so forth are linked to the heart, if you feed the wrong things then it will leave acid in the heart.

And the concentration of acid gets a lot more as one neglects the daily masnoon azkar, recitation of quran, five times prayers. One of the beauty of doing these things is that it keeps the concentration level of the heart in neutral because these things are like an alkali. Just give it a test. It is a trial and tested method that everything around us does have a level of effect on our heart. Even me writing this, or someone reading this will find it to have an effect to certain degree. It is something to do with the spiritual heart, and feeling it.

The reason why I have not stated to turn to ruqyah straight away or anything like this is because some people do complain why these conditions comes again or does not goes after listening or doing it. The reason is because we need to change our lifestyle all together, what is being done needs to be changed and replaced with better things.

Because the severe reaction shows that there is a lot of acid in the heart, and it just can not help itself by over burdening it anymore. If we do change ourselves first while go on with ruqyah we will inshaAllah find it more effective.

Initially you will find yourself difficult to keep up with doing your daily zikr, quran and so forth but you got to push your nafs down and keep on doing it. Because it is an indication of neutralisation reaction taking place, as the pH level of acid starts getting more towards alkali level you will find yourself at ease and enjoyment in doing it. The noor of imaan will start to increase, where your taqwa levels will also increase and you will find yourself being more modest in every aspect of life. And when one keeps on doing it, a point comes that one feels that these things are like an oxygen if they are not done then we will not be able to survive. This is how a general process goes.

Back to the point, just do not get scared and especially do not let fear build up in your heart. This will leave the shaytan to further put doubts and confusion in your heart, and put your imaan level down the drain. Stay firm, and start taking steps towards a gradual change in your life towards making your relationship stronger with Allah rabul 'izza. Cut off from sins as you go along it, and inshaAllah a point will come then this state will just become a memory.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!