/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sweden to ban all religious schools

Silas
03-20-2018, 06:51 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...gregation.html

of course the Jewish schools would NOT be subject to this ban. Only Islamic and Christian.

Sweden vows to ban all religious schools to tackle segregation | Daily Mail Online
Ardalan Shekarabi, Sweden's minister for Public Administration said that 'teachers, not priests and imams should be in charge of schools', as he announced his party's proposal for a ban....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misbah-Abd
03-20-2018, 08:41 PM
One of the most egregious atheist countries of the world, with high rape and suicide numbers. The reason why the Jews keep their schools is they don't want to slap the hand that finances them.

cinnamonrolls1
03-20-2018, 08:46 PM
Oh. Why am i not surprised.

سيف الله
03-20-2018, 09:45 PM
Salaam

Thats secularism for you. Homeschooling is looking like an increasingly attractive option. Unless that's banned as well.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Misbah-Abd
03-20-2018, 09:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Junon
Salaam

Thats secularism for you. Homeschooling is looking like an increasingly attractive option. Unless that's banned as well.
In America, homeschooling is appealing due to the mass shootings going on. Just another shooting happened in Maryland today. But they killed that kid for shooting two others.

cinnamonrolls1
03-23-2018, 07:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd
In America, homeschooling is appealing due to the mass shootings going on. Just another shooting happened in Maryland today. But they killed that kid for shooting two others.
Ugh more shootings? Im not completely against arms being banned but this is just getting ridiculous and horrifying now.

Zzz_
03-23-2018, 07:22 PM
more and more chrisitans are home schooling their kids. The last domestic terrorist (austin bomber) was home schooled , his field trips included gun shooting lessons with the conservative christian club he was in.

All these shootings are being done on purpose to force the public to demand disarming the public so martial law is easy to apply later on. Lot's thoughts on that roaming the web.

CalmPassenger
03-23-2018, 08:50 PM
When internationally we failed to defend our case. While internationally, religions are presented as a medium of violence, hate and terrorism. Then this is nothing, You will see more shocking upcoming things. Unfortunately we don't have any leadership. From childhood we learn, Iran is our enemy. Shia, Sunni, Wahabi, Salafi and etc. We only focus on dividing and we are lost in disappointment. But still we are living in a foolish paradise. We gona win. We will war with iran. The more i speak i hurt myself. They are banning religious schools because that's their given character or role. But what about your character or role? Why you let that happen? Criticizing is an easy job but finding the real cause and solution is a tough job.

Misbah-Abd
03-23-2018, 08:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zzz_
more and more chrisitans are home schooling their kids. The last domestic terrorist (austin bomber) was home schooled , his field trips included gun shooting lessons with the conservative christian club he was in.

All these shootings are being done on purpose to force the public to demand disarming the public so martial law is easy to apply later on. Lot's thoughts on that roaming the web.
I believe it has more to do with mental health issues...

Zzz_
03-23-2018, 09:45 PM
I believe it has more to do with mental health issues...
yes, you are right as are western leaders and media. All white male domestic terrorists suffer from mental health.

سيف الله
03-24-2018, 02:23 AM
Salaam

Yes its quite popular in the US. Ive read that many parents dont trust the education their children will get in the state sector.

On school shootings, thats a goodpoint, we have to look at the mental health aspect and whether the perpetrators of these acts were on drugs.

These school shootings seem to be a relatively recent phenomena, I wonder whats changed in the culture (breakdown of family, community, changing job market etc)

azc
03-24-2018, 02:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by CalmPassenger
When internationally we failed to defend our case. While internationally, religions are presented as a medium of violence, hate and terrorism. Then this is nothing, You will see more shocking upcoming things. Unfortunately we don't have any leadership. From childhood we learn, Iran is our enemy. Shia, Sunni, Wahabi, Salafi and etc. We only focus on dividing and we are lost in disappointment. But still we are living in a foolish paradise. We gona win. We will war with iran. The more i speak i hurt myself. They are banning religious schools because that's their given character or role. But what about your character or role? Why you let that happen? Criticizing is an easy job but finding the real cause and solution is a tough job.
Agree, you are speaking the truth.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.