/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What’s the first thing that Allah created?

Nitro Zeus
03-25-2018, 10:20 AM
I’m asking this because, I have read on some Hadith that it says “...the first thing Allah created was the light of prophet Muhammad...” and other Hadith said “...the first thing that Allah created was the light and darkness...” and the other Hadith was about that “...the first thing Allah created was the Pen...” so in here I’m confused because I wish I can know better in here.

My question is: what’s the first thing that Allah created before anything else? I mean after angel Gabriel He might and darkness and then Hs created Heaven and Hell and then He created the Universe and then. I want steps of what are the things that He created you know what I mean? as the first thing that He created before anything else is the light of prophet Muhammad and then He created Pen? Or what? I hope it’s not bad question as you think of. Can anyone please make for me a list of what are the first things which Allāh created in order?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misbah-Abd
03-25-2018, 11:07 AM
https://islamqa.info/en/9420

What was the first thing to be created? - islamqa.info
How can we reconcile between the following ahaadeeth “Allaah existed and nothing existed before Him. His Throne was above the water. He wrote all things with Hi...

azc
03-25-2018, 12:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
I’m asking this because, I have read on some Hadith that it says “...the first thing Allah created was the light of prophet Muhammad...” and other Hadith said “...the first thing that Allah created was the light and darkness...” and the other Hadith was about that “...the first thing Allah created was the Pen...” so in here I’m confused because I wish I can know better in here.

My question is: what’s the first thing that Allah created before anything else? I mean after angel Gabriel He might and darkness and then Hs created Heaven and Hell and then He created the Universe and then. I want steps of what are the things that He created you know what I mean? as the first thing that He created before anything else is the light of prophet Muhammad and then He created Pen? Or what? I hope it’s not bad question as you think of. Can anyone please make for me a list of what are the first things which Allāh created in order?
Since RasulAllah s.a.w is the best of all creations, so if any other thing is considered as created before his creation then his superiority will be questionable and it can't be questionable at all.

Therefore, Logically, light of the prophet s.a.w is more likely to be created first.

And Allah swt knows best.

Alamgir
03-25-2018, 02:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
Since RasulAllah s.a.w is the best of all creations, so if any other thing is considered as created before his creation then his superiority will be questionable and it can't be questionable at all.

Therefore, Logically, light of the prophet s.a.w is more likely to be created first.

And Allah swt knows best.
Asalamu Alaikum

???

That's some strange logic you got there.

Don't use aql when it comes to things like this, you can end up reaching strange conclusions.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
03-25-2018, 04:47 PM
@Ibn Shahid :

:wa:

You have right to disagree with me, bro

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.