03-25-2018, 06:09 PM
ASSALAM ALAYKOM

Benefits of Forgiving Others | Mufti Menk

https://safeshare.tv/my/safeviews/ss5ab7e58f36db0/play

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
03-25-2018, 08:17 PM
Greetings and peace be with you aamifi;

Thanks for sharing the link, if anyone has the time to watch it, I think it will be a great benefit. There is good advice for husbands and wives, and the larger family. I have listened to the first half, and hope to watch the rest later.

Blessings
Eric

azc
03-26-2018, 07:12 AM
عن عائشة رضي الله عنها قالت ما ضرب رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم شيئا قط بيده ولا امرأة ولا خادما إلا أن يجاهد في سبيل الله وما نيل منه شيء قط فينتقم من صاحبه إلا أن ينتهك شيء من محارم الله فينتقم لله عز وجل )صحيح مسلم #2328(

Hazrat ‘Aa’ishah (radhiyallahu ‘anhu) has mentioned that apart from Jihaad, Rasulullah (sallallahu ‘alaihi wasallam) never hit anypersonwith his blessed hand, neither a woman nor a servant. And if Rasulullah (sallallahu ‘alaihi wasallam) was harmed (verbally or physically) by any person, he never took revenge. However, if any law of Allah Ta‘ala was broken, he would seek retribution for the sake of Allah Azza wa Jall.”

When dealing with the creation, Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam)’s compassion surpassed all bounds and limits. Even on the occasion of Fath-e-Makkah (the conquest of Makkah Mukarramah) when Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam)’s victory was at its peak, Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) entered Makkah Mukarramah as a compassionate, loving and forgiving servant of Allah Ta’ala. On that day, Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) made an open declaration of forgiveness. It was this mubaarak quality of compassion and forgiveness that won the hearts of the enemies of Islam and caused them to embrace Islam.

May Allah Ta’ala bless us with this mubaarak quality of Rasulullah (sallallahu alaihi wasallam) of showing compassion to the entire creation and forgiving all those who have harmed us.

MazharShafiq
03-26-2018, 10:51 AM
thanks for sharing this informative link. it maybe a great benefits for us if we follow this advises.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Eric H
03-27-2018, 06:25 PM
Greetings and peace be with you aamifi;

I have watched the final half now, and I would recommend everyone to watch the full hour and a half, you will need lots of chocolate and coffee. I am pleased to say that the Muslim and Christian views on forgiveness are very much in harmony. The rewards for forgiving others are a great healing for ourselves.

Apparently, Mufti Menk only got through half his notes and still overshot his time of one hour, he did ask for forgiveness at the end. :D

Blessings

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.