/* */

PDA

View Full Version : May say a book that helps me i can live with less fear,more faith to God, thank you

Marzieh
04-02-2018, 07:26 PM
Excuse me dear friends, may you help me?really thank you, i think i always am fearing, fear about in future i be a bad person, fear in future i have bad and fail life, i am be a stupid about much negative thinking, i know i had not a positive post, but i hope one day i be a person who can help many people to think a positive person, really ashame and just thank you for your helps

- - - Updated - - -

I read these books but not complete, ah i think those are not very effective for me, each page that i read, i believe i can not be positive, oofff i hate myself because i am very negative, i was never enough negative, always in child i was positive, i really change to a girl that is very far from past, thank you really if help me, God help all us

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misbah-Abd
04-02-2018, 09:16 PM
https://afiqekie.files.wordpress.com...not_be_sad.pdf

eesa the kiwi
04-03-2018, 09:32 AM
https://islamhouse.com/en/books/308397/

Enjoy Your Life - English - Muhammad Bin AbdulRahman Al-Areefi
This is an exquisite collection of incidents from the life of the Prophet (Peace be upon Him), stories from our Islamic Heritage, and thought-provoking anecdotes from the life of the author. The aim of the book is to train the reader to enjoy living his life by practicing various self-development and inter-personal skills. What is so compelling and inspiring about this book is that, in order to highlight the benefit of using social skills, the author draws from the lives of the Prophet (Peace be upon Him) and his Companions. This book is both a practical systematic guide to self-improvement and a treasure trove of historical incidents. It increases self-awareness, whilst nurturing the soul and strengthening the spirit....

adyiqbal
04-03-2018, 09:38 AM
Don't lose hope. Keep reciting the Holy Quran and Salah regularly and pray from Allah. InshahAllah, everything will be fine in present and future.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
04-03-2018, 11:53 AM
Why do you have negative thinking..?

Any bad experience in life...?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.