/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hiding Your Sins

ameerkam
04-03-2018, 01:46 PM
Salaam,
I have depression and have been to hospital for it. As a result of it I have engaged in self harm (there are cuts on my forearms). I understand that this is a sin. Does this mean I have to cover my arms when I go outside? As you have to keep your sins private.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Misbah-Abd
04-03-2018, 03:07 PM
Cuts heal. May Allah Azza wa Jal help you in your struggles. Ameen.

Ümit
04-03-2018, 04:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd
Cuts heal. May Allah Azza wa Jal help you in your struggles. Ameen.
Cuts indeed heal...scars not that easy. You must keep your sins private...yes...unfortunayely you chose for a sin which is forgivable if you repent...but the scars are still visible long after that...you do not have to cover them...but you have to learn to live with it...
Hope this was enough lesson for you not to do that again.

Misbah-Abd
04-03-2018, 04:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by umie
Cuts indeed heal...scars not that easy. You must keep your sins private...yes...unfortunayely you chose for a sin which is forgivable if you repent...but the scars are still visible long after that...you do not have to cover them...but you have to learn to live with it...
Hope this was enough lesson for you not to do that again.
I'm not the one who cut his arms up. I am telling the OP that cuts heal. You misunderstood me again.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cinnamonrolls1
04-03-2018, 04:48 PM
I dont think this is the type of sin which you really need to hide... Idk. Self harm seems different to me than say drinking. If you think youll get too many qs from people etc then maybe cover your arms. May allah help you

azc
04-03-2018, 05:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ameerkam
Salaam,
I have depression and have been to hospital for it. As a result of it I have engaged in self harm (there are cuts on my forearms). I understand that this is a sin. Does this mean I have to cover my arms when I go outside? As you have to keep your sins private.
Hope you will never do it again.

Yes, hide

Ümit
04-03-2018, 07:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd
I'm not the one who cut his arms up. I am telling the OP that cuts heal. You misunderstood me again.
No İ did not misumderstood you dear brother...İ understood you correctly...i quoted your post because İ wanted to add something to it....İ know you are not the one cutting your arm...
İ am sorry...maybe İ should have been clearer in my post.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.