/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Traveler's prayers?

cinnamonrolls1
04-03-2018, 03:10 PM
Salams all, so i travelled yesterday and arrived at my destination( france )yesterday. I joined my prayers together that i had missed/ i made up the prayers at the place im staying in when i arrived. I joined duhr and asr together and shortened them, then i did maghrib in full and two rakahs for isha. Im staying here until this sunday, im leaving in rhe afternoon. Am i able to pray the travellers prayers? Im kinda confused, malikis say if more than 4 days no, hanafis state if more than 15 days no. Even if i dont shorten them, am i able to pray them together? Eg 4 rakahs for duhr and 4 for asr at the same time?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
04-03-2018, 04:11 PM
:wasalam:

Do you normally follow the Hanafi rulings for everyday actions? Then go with that and shorten your prayers.

azc
04-03-2018, 05:53 PM
It's recommended to pray sunnah and nafil salah once you reach your destination.
http://islamqa.org/hanafi/seekersguidance-hanafi/31732

Are We Supposed to Pray Sunna and Witr Prayers When Traveling? - IslamQA
Answered by Shaykh Abu Usama Question: I am correct in saying that in the qasr salah I would pray just the two fard and not the two sunnah and for the magrib salah I would just prayer three fard and not the two sunnah and two nawafil? and also I would need to prayer the three witr for the isha salaat? Answer:...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.