/* */

PDA

View Full Version : So this other Muslim guy always give my wife hug when c her

Stoic
04-08-2018, 02:38 AM
She knew and he knew each other b4 each knew me so its like friendly hug.
She always tells me and she feels uncomfortable but don't know how to stop him. Should I just tell him myself?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
04-08-2018, 03:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Stoic
She always tells me and she feels uncomfortable but don't know how to stop him. Should I just tell him myself?
Ask your wife to stop him immediately. If you say, your friendship will be affected

greenhill
04-08-2018, 03:38 AM
You should.

Be nice about it though..

:peace:

- - - Updated - - -

You should.

Be nice about it though..

:peace:

AllahIsAl-Malik
04-08-2018, 05:58 AM
Let him know it's unacceptable and tell your wife to stop him if he tries. If he tries again, he will already have been warned.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Alamgir
04-08-2018, 07:45 AM
Asalamu Alaikum

I think it would be better for her to say it instead of you, but if she is simply too shy, you should do it.

Say it nicely though, you should only get a little more rough if he doesn't listen the first time.

JustTime
04-08-2018, 06:22 PM
Tell him to stop and talk to your wife

cinnamonrolls1
04-08-2018, 07:56 PM
I would talk to him.

'Abd-al Latif
04-08-2018, 08:07 PM
If she's telling you she feels uncomfortable then that's a pretty obvious sign that she wants you to handle it. This dude needs to respect the boundaries.

Go to the dude and tell him to stop this - now. There are no ifs or buts about this.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by cinnamonrolls1
I would talk to him.
This is good advice. Just take a baseball bat and a few guys to complete the party.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.