/* */

PDA

View Full Version : People are being gassed due to just sayin' "There is no god but Allah" in Ghouta

urkahnkhan
04-09-2018, 07:57 PM
The people in Ghouta are being gassed and nobody wants to aid them nor anybody is feeling sorry for them and in fact people are trying to protect these who gassed them.

If this incident happened to anyone lets say Gays, Jews, Hindus, Atheist etc etc just anybody the whole would have come to assist them but no nobody will come to assist someone who has truly believed and in fact they would rather watch someone like that die slowly in pain.

In short conclusion the world is extremely hostile to a believer whom true faith entered their hearts. It's the world against the few Mu'mineens. Allah is their asistance even if all of mankind has betrayed this people and especially these who claimed to be muslims have betrayed them long time ago they will eventually find assistance from Allah alone and this is basically the test that have been talk about all along and the separator of people

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
popsthebuilder
04-09-2018, 09:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by urkahnkhan
The people in Ghouta are being gassed and nobody wants to aid them nor anybody is feeling sorry for them and in fact people are trying to protect these who gassed them.

If this incident happened to anyone lets say Gays, Jews, Hindus, Atheist etc etc just anybody the whole would have come to assist them but no nobody will come to assist someone who has truly believed and in fact they would rather watch someone like that die slowly in pain.

In short conclusion the world is extremely hostile to a believer whom true faith entered their hearts. It's the world against the few Mu'mineens. Allah is their asistance even if all of mankind has betrayed this people and especially these who claimed to be muslims have betrayed them long time ago they will eventually find assistance from Allah alone and this is basically the test that have been talk about all along and the separator of people
Are the Druze in Ghouta?

I think there may have been an air strike done against who allegedly perpetrated the chemical attack.

JustTime
04-09-2018, 09:51 PM
If these people were Kurds or Shias the world would care, if Mosul, Raqqa or Aleppo were Shia cities with non-Arab majorities all the atrocities committed would have never happened, the world hates Muslim Arabs.

Alamgir
04-10-2018, 12:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by JustTime
If these people were Kurds or Shias the world would care, if Mosul, Raqqa or Aleppo were Shia cities with non-Arab majorities all the atrocities committed would have never happened, the world hates Muslim Arabs.
Asalamu Alaikum

It's Muslims in general, not just Arab ones.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
JustTime
04-10-2018, 01:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ibn Shahid
Asalamu Alaikum

It's Muslims in general, not just Arab ones.
They are extremely harsh on Arabs more so than other ethnicities with Islamic majorities, look at how well Kurds, Africans, and others are treated in comparison to Arabs. Arabs are the most hated because Islam originates from their lands and the Arab culture embodies what is Islamic culture, this is why they love the Kurds so much because they know that these people are bitter towards Arabs and hate Arabs and they want to divide the Muslim nations further into nation states, and so on.

They want Muslims globally to abandon Arab customs, for example the Kurds in Syria have taken numerous steps to reduce and limit the Arabic language and its use and change the names of cities and towns from Arabic ones to Kurdish ones, which is no different than what Kamalists in Turkey did by changing the alphabet from an Arabic based one to a latin one which the Kurds also do, as well as banning the Adhan in Arabic and banning Arabic names.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabiz...ng_Arabization
Just read this

azc
04-10-2018, 03:23 AM
It pertains to Muslim ummah, them being Arab or non Arab has no importance

AllahIsAl-Malik
04-10-2018, 05:09 AM
There is hatred against Arabs.

But I am for my Arab brothers! As well as for all of my fellow Muslims, of all backgrounds.

urkahnkhan
04-10-2018, 06:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AllahIsAl-Malik
There is hatred against Arabs.

But I am for my Arab brothers! As well as for all of my fellow Muslims, of all backgrounds.
It has nothing to do with Arabs but just Mu'mineens and in fact majority of the arabs are puppets who aid in the killings of their other arab brothers who have believed. It's more ideological based. You are either Mu'min or not if not and these who are not will definitely serve the kufar as the status quo stands.

We live in a time where a man will get arrested for wanting the shariah in so-called muslim countries. It's really that bad

AllahIsAl-Malik
04-10-2018, 08:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by urkahnkhan
It has nothing to do with Arabs but just Mu'mineens and in fact majority of the arabs are puppets who aid in the killings of their other arab brothers who have believed. It's more ideological based. You are either Mu'min or not if not and these who are not will definitely serve the kufar as the status quo stands.

We live in a time where a man will get arrested for wanting the shariah in so-called muslim countries. It's really that bad
I mean I think every ethnic group has the people who will sell their fellows out for the foreign imperialists. I think it's what's holding the world back and allowing neo-colonialism. I assume probably there are Arabs who will sell out their fellows but- pretty much every ethnic group as far as I'm aware has such people.

My post was in response to someone who said Arabs are being targeted. I agree with him. I sometimes hear people say negative things about Arabs and it makes me angry. Most of the people at the masjid I attend are Arabs and I love them as my fellow Muslims. They are very kind to me and so when I hear people speak negatively against Arabs it makes me angry. I love my friends and I don't want to be disloyal to them.

As far as ethnic groups... when it comes to my own ethnic group, I have complaints. But people can complain when it's their own ethnic group- as I see it. But I try not to speak badly about other ethnic groups- although I do have a tendency to rant about Western imperialists. However, I detest the acts of imperialists because they practice imperialism- I don't care about their ethnic background.

In any case, I've said my thoughts and I don't want to overly talk about ethnic stuff. It is for good reason I think that people avoid such talk. As a Muslim, "my people" are my fellow Muslims- I don't care what their background is- whether they're African, Asian, Arab, European, etc. I hope that Allah removes every trace of nationalism from my heart.

Ultimately- definitely, struggle is taking place between Muslims and kuffar. I am happy that Allah has revealed Surah Al-Fatiha. Everytime that Al-Fatiha is recited, we have to remember- Allah is the Master of the Day of Judgement. No matter what fitna the future brings, we must not crack under pressure. I think we have to stay solid and hold fast to the rope of Allah no matter what the consequences. If things turn out great- wonderful. If things are difficult- we already have been told that ad-Dunya is a prison for those who believe. The time will come when holding onto Islam will be like holding on to... I believe hot charcoal if I remember correctly. I don't know if I can hold on to hot charcoal. But I have to do my very best. I want to do the best I can and I believe I have to think constantly of the Day of Judgement. I don't know what the future holds but I know I have to hold fast to the rope of Allah no matter what happens. When I was very young, I remember my cousins had a rope which hung from a tree. The tree was next to a ditch. It was fun! We used to grab the rope (one at a time) and jump- the rope would go in a circle over the ditch then bring you back to the land above the ditch. It's basically the same as when I was a child. I would hold on to the rope and the rope would burn my hand. But you absolutely had to hold on to the rope. Because if you let go, you'd fall into the ditch.

Alamgir
04-10-2018, 01:46 PM
They are extremely harsh on Arabs more so than other ethnicities with Islamic majorities, look at how well Kurds, Africans, and others are treated in comparison to Arabs. Arabs are the most hated because Islam originates from their lands and the Arab culture embodies what is Islamic culture, this is why they love the Kurds so much because they know that these people are bitter towards Arabs and hate Arabs and they want to divide the Muslim nations further into nation states, and so on.

They want Muslims globally to abandon Arab customs, for example the Kurds in Syria have taken numerous steps to reduce and limit the Arabic language and its use and change the names of cities and towns from Arabic ones to Kurdish ones, which is no different than what Kamalists in Turkey did by changing the alphabet from an Arabic based one to a latin one which the Kurds also do, as well as banning the Adhan in Arabic and banning Arabic names.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabiz...ng_Arabization
Just read this
They are also harsh on Afghans, Pakistanis and Somalis. It's to do with how much they perceive the community as being proud about their Islamic identity. People like the Kurds mostly value their ethnicity over their religion, and are therefore liked. People like Somalis tend to be very proud Muslims, and are therefore disliked.

A lot of non Arab Muslims that are plagued with ethnic nationalism for some reason desire to purge Arabic influence from their culture, which is ironic because the reason it got there in the first place is because Arabs migrated to their lands and assimilated into the local community. You have Muslims all the way in India with Arab ancestry (albeit small traces of it) as a result. I'm willing to go as far as to say that the overwhelming majority of Muslims in the greater Middle East area have at least some traces of Arab ancestry.

JustTime
04-10-2018, 05:17 PM
They are also harsh on Afghans, Pakistanis and Somalis. It's to do with how much they perceive the community as being proud about their Islamic identity. People like the Kurds mostly value their ethnicity over their religion, and are therefore liked. People like Somalis tend to be very proud Muslims, and are therefore disliked.

A lot of non Arab Muslims that are plagued with ethnic nationalism for some reason desire to purge Arabic influence from their culture, which is ironic because the reason it got there in the first place is because Arabs migrated to their lands and assimilated into the local community. You have Muslims all the way in India with Arab ancestry (albeit small traces of it) as a result. I'm willing to go as far as to say that the overwhelming majority of Muslims in the greater Middle East area have at least some traces of Arab ancestry.
The purging of Arab culture and influences is an example of the hatred of Arabs, Muslims should emulate Arabs the Salaf us Salih were Arabs and their customs are infused with Islamic customs, yet we have "Muslims" and "Scholars" telling people that they shouldnt do things like wear Niqab becahse its an "Arab cultural thing" this attitude is destructive to Islam, and like I said look at the lowlife Kurds and the degenercy they spread destroying Arabic culture and the language and culture, the media never reported the crimes they did in Raqqa after their conquest, or look at Iraq and the Persian invasion and their attempts to replace Muslim Arabs with their Neo-Sassanian empire these people escpially Iranic ones like the Kurds and Iranians hate Arabs.

azc
04-10-2018, 05:43 PM
@JustTime :
Muslims should emulate Arabs the Salaf us Salih were Arabs
You are proponent of Arab racism which has no place in Islam. We have to emulate sahaba ikram ra regardless of their ethnicity.

As far as next two generations are concerned non Arab are more famous than Arab. But respect them all

Anti Islam forces don't see whether you are Arab or non Arab, they identify you as Muslim

JustTime
04-10-2018, 11:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
@JustTime :

You are proponent of Arab racism which has no place in Islam. We have to emulate sahaba ikram ra regardless of their ethnicity.

As far as next two generations are concerned non Arab are more famous than Arab. But respect them all

Anti Islam forces don't see whether you are Arab or non Arab, they identify you as Muslim
Actually they do look at North Korea and Iraq under Saddam Hussein and the difference, or even between two Muslim nations look at Syria and how the Kurds are treated better or how the people of Darfur are treated.

Alamgir
04-10-2018, 11:46 PM
The purging of Arab culture and influences is an example of the hatred of Arabs, Muslims should emulate Arabs the Salaf us Salih were Arabs and their customs are infused with Islamic customs, yet we have "Muslims" and "Scholars" telling people that they shouldnt do things like wear Niqab becahse its an "Arab cultural thing" this attitude is destructive to Islam, and like I said look at the lowlife Kurds and the degenercy they spread destroying Arabic culture and the language and culture, the media never reported the crimes they did in Raqqa after their conquest, or look at Iraq and the Persian invasion and their attempts to replace Muslim Arabs with their Neo-Sassanian empire these people escpially Iranic ones like the Kurds and Iranians hate Arabs.
Iranic people are upset their beloved Persian Empire got crushed by the Arabs, which is hypocrisy at its finest when the Persians had conquered Arab nations long before. The best part is, look at how much Arab ancestry these Persians have: http://realiran.org/national-geograp...rcent-arabian/

Acting like the Salaf should be our ultimate aim, the more we act like them the more Islamic we are. Saying we shouldn't do things just because they are associated with Arab culture shows the amount of Asabiyah some people have.

However, we must make a difference between modern Arab culture and the culture of the Salaf. Emulating modern Arab culture is not praiseworthy, only emulating the culture of the Salaf is praiseworthy.

JustTime
04-10-2018, 11:49 PM
Iranic people are upset their beloved Persian Empire got crushed by the Arabs, which is hypocrisy at its finest when the Persians had conquered Arab nations long before. The best part is, look at how much Arab ancestry these Persians have: http://realiran.org/national-geograp...rcent-arabian/

Acting like the Salaf should be our ultimate aim, the more we act like them the more Islamic we are. Saying we shouldn't do things just because they are associated with Arab culture shows the amount of Asabiyah some people have.

However, we must make a difference between modern Arab culture and the culture of the Salaf. Emulating modern Arab culture is not praiseworthy, only emulating the culture of the Salaf is praiseworthy.
Yes this is what I am saying

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.