/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why human like to hurt others?

MiracleSurvivor
04-13-2018, 01:23 AM
Like my mom wears hijab and she met some women that teaches at an islamic school. They invited to go to ocean city with her. The day they were suppose to go, they went without my mom and called her and said “where are you, we arrived”? Mom cried that day.

Like ok, so sometimes I get jealous of someone at college, but I don’t hurt them. Maybe say a few words.

But why why some people so vicious?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AllahIsAl-Malik
04-13-2018, 04:32 AM
Allah cares about people's suffering and I hope Allah blesses your mom.

This life is a test. When people are cruel, we should remember that life is a test. I think shaytaan works through people who are unjustly cruel to others. So if we experience unjust cruelty, I believe we have be patient and remember to turn to Allah when we are hurt. Allah knows what we're going through and Allah cares. If we are patient and we turn to Allah, then insha'Allah we will be rewarded on the Day of Judgement. Allah will make sure there is justice and Allah will make sure there is justice for the people who unjustly are hurt by other people.

magok
08-10-2018, 10:05 PM
it is in their nature

xboxisdead
08-10-2018, 10:28 PM
Hahaha! I remember I told my mom that if we where to live in this world for eternity this is a punishment and a curse and not a blessing. When Adam have left paradise to come to Earth what does that tell you? When in sight of Allah this world is not even worth a mosquito wing, what does that tell you? When it is a prison for Muslims and paradise for the disbelievers what does that tell you? When you spend eight hours to sleep and spend 4 hours in washroom and spend most of your time eating and drinking and you can get sick and get tired and there is happiness and sadness in this world...what does that tell you? When you can get killed what does this tell you? Here is what you should look at it...Allah is removing the sin of the people while they are alive, so even if human verbally, physically abuse another person that victim (if Muslim) is having their sins cleaned out. If you are not Muslim that is just plain form of punishment from Allah and form of danqa in this world.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
crimsontide06
08-11-2018, 02:14 AM
It is the animalistic instinct in all humans to be driven towards the bad...etc. but unlike animals, we have free will and the mind to think before we act.

Nashita
08-11-2018, 08:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MiracleSurvivor
Like my mom wears hijab and she met some women that teaches at an islamic school. They invited to go to ocean city with her. The day they were suppose to go, they went without my mom and called her and said “where are you, we arrived”? Mom cried that day.

Like ok, so sometimes I get jealous of someone at college, but I don’t hurt them. Maybe say a few words.

But why why some people so vicious?
Even I have come across people who enjoy hurting others. Some people love making fun of others and their life or their present situation. Some love insulting others or making them feel inferior. It's rare to find people who actually care. I feel sorry for your mom, I know she felt bad about it. But you know what ? You can't change someone's mentality , you can just influence them and if they really get influenced then they'll change. Our Prophet(pbuh) is the best example to show what humanity is, people have hurt him so much , I mean soooooooooo sooooo much. But He's always been kind to everyone.
No matter how people treat you, be kind to them but remember not to get used by them. Not everyone that you meet will have a good heart, we need to live with it and deal the situation smartly. Their evilness shouldn't affect your peace of mind. And as you said they are hijabi, let me tell you that just because someone is a Muslim doesn't imply he/she will be a good human being. Though no Muslim can ever be a good Muslim without being a good human, still many Muslims neglect the fact that it's important to be a kind human and be an example for humanity.

Abz2000
08-11-2018, 08:58 AM
Humans who umans accept and obey Allah :swt: they begin to gain the good pleasure of Allah :swt: , the more humans join together with them in obedience to Allah :swt: the better their collective situation gets.
Humans who reject and disobey Allah :swt: begin to draw on themselves the wrath of Allah :swt: , the more humans join with them in disobedience of Allah :swt: the worse their collective situation gets.
That is because Allah :swt: who is the Originater and Ruler of the heavens and the earth is the most wise, the most just, and the best to guide to success in this world and the hereafter.

Kiro
08-14-2018, 12:49 AM
As long as there are Humans, there will always be ideologies conflicting and greed of desire, so and so forth.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.