/* */

PDA

View Full Version : US, UK and France strike Syria

JustTime
04-14-2018, 03:34 AM
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/us-trump-syria

Alhamdulillah Ya Rab

US, UK and France strike Syria: Live updates
President Trump addressed the nation, saying the US, UK and France launched sustained airstrikes on Syria in response to a chemical attack. Here's the latest....

- - - Updated - - -

Abu Ivanka Al Amriki ;D

- - - Updated - - -

A rebel official in the Qalamoun mountains, an area in the province of Damascus, said their fighters reported attacks near the town of al-Ruhaybah, as well as the Dumayr air base. Rebels in the area reported hearing and seeing the explosions there. Dumayr air base is believed to be the installation from which the helicopters that carried out the Douma chemical attack took off.

It is believed to be a storage facility for ballistic missile fuel, and might have been used for storing chemicals, the official said.

Rebels reported that the Syrian government launched missiles from its air defence system but apparently to no effect.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/li...al-attack-live

- - - Updated - - -

https://mobile.twitter.com/3z0ooz/st...69187310342144

Masha'Allah Hezbulshaytan's HQ has been hit

https://mobile.twitter.com/hxhassan/...71360530321408

As well as the Satanic Guard

- - - Updated - - -

https://mobile.twitter.com/arturaske...66494776905730
Scientific University was also hit, Insha'Allah producing chlorine and his other child killing weapons of injustice will be harder to produce, and Masha'Allah Bashar's supporterd are enraged all the Communists, Atheists, and Shias and others all together are enraged at the vengeance brought to them.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anatolian
04-14-2018, 07:06 AM
Do you think they will bring peace to Syria? As they brought to Iraq?

- - - Updated - - -

How he refers to the WW1 several times takes my attention..Everything is going on as it was already planned, it seems to me..

format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
Welcome to WW3..
https://www.islamicboard.com/world-a...ml#post2936410

Who is winning?
I think donald is going to win and this gonna be the first of worse things yet to happen.....

- - - Updated - - -

Also have a look at this

Henry Kissinger: "If You Can’t Hear the Drums of War You Must Be Deaf"

https://www.dailysquib.co.uk/most-po...t-be-deaf.html

Misbah-Abd
04-14-2018, 10:50 AM
Just a staged show of force.

azc
04-14-2018, 02:09 PM
And number of casualties has no importance

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zzz_
04-14-2018, 02:37 PM
No, US strikes on Syria will not start World War III

If anything, the latest military action against Syria shows that US and Russia still coordinate on the ground.

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/op...100309103.html

No, US strikes on Syria will not start World War III | Russia | Al Jazeera
If anything, the latest military action against Syria shows that US and Russia still coordinate on the ground. ...

JustTime
04-14-2018, 04:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
And number of casualties has no importance
No it doesn't I dont care how many of Bashar's soldiers or Hezbulshaytan fighters were sent to Hell last night

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think they will bring peace to Syria? As they brought to Iraq?

- - - Updated - - -

How he refers to the WW1 several times takes my attention..Everything is going on as it was already planned, it seems to me..

https://www.islamicboard.com/world-a...ml#post2936410

Who is winning?
I think donald is going to win and this gonna be the first of worse things yet to happen.....

- - - Updated - - -

Also have a look at this

Henry Kissinger: "If You Can’t Hear the Drums of War You Must Be Deaf"

https://www.dailysquib.co.uk/most-po...t-be-deaf.html
I am not worried about their plans or peace in Syria, Because Allah is the best of planners, and this Nusayri is murdering Ahlus Sunnah left and right and he deserves any hardship that befalls him regardless of who serves it to him for it is the will of Allah.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by Zzz_
No, US strikes on Syria will not start World War III

If anything, the latest military action against Syria shows that US and Russia still coordinate on the ground.

https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/op...100309103.html

No, US strikes on Syria will not start World War III | Russia | Al Jazeera
If anything, the latest military action against Syria shows that US and Russia still coordinate on the ground. ...
The Russians are the biggest cowards on Earth that's why they bomb women and children from miles up in the air, they did it in Chechnya and today in Syria they are cowards and manipulators and lying is their hallmark they should know that helping Bashar has consequences and they are reaping what they sewed, it really is sad that no Arab country participated in these airstrikes.

- - - Updated - - -

format_quote Originally Posted by Misbah-Abd
Just a staged show of force.
A show of force with many benefits

anatolian
04-14-2018, 06:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JustTime

I am not worried about their plans or peace in Syria
Ok I thought you were woried about peace in Syria..

JustTime
04-14-2018, 07:06 PM
Ok I thought you were woried about peace in Syria..
Im just not Naive and believe that Bashar should be pardoned for what he has done or that he would obey any terms put on him, there is no political solution in Syria and Peace with an Animal like him is like singing your own death warrent, this dog needs to be overthrown and brought to justice and answer for everything he has done and his lies wont save him, that made up 'false flag attacks' execuse cant save him neither can the pathetic UN or the Kremlin or the Mullahs of Iran, this 'man' needs to be sent to Hell, and no agreement from Astana to Geneva have any plans to end him.

azc
04-14-2018, 07:26 PM
No it doesn't I dont care how many of Bashar's soldiers or Hezbulshaytan fighters were sent to Hell last night

- - - Updated - - -

I am not worried about their plans or peace in Syria, Because Allah is the best of planners, and this Nusayri is murdering Ahlus Sunnah left and right and he deserves any hardship that befalls him regardless of who serves it to him for it is the will of Allah.

- - - Updated - - -

The Russians are the biggest cowards on Earth that's why they bomb women and children from miles up in the air, they did it in Chechnya and today in Syria they are cowards and manipulators and lying is their hallmark they should know that helping Bashar has consequences and they are reaping what they sewed, it really is sad that no Arab country participated in these airstrikes.

- - - Updated - - -

A show of force with many benefits
''A show of force with many benefits''..???

JustTime
04-14-2018, 07:33 PM
''A show of force with many benefits''..???
This damages the military capabilities of the regime, the wearehouse, the universtiy and airbases are critical hits in Bashar's arsenal for murdering Muslims. His airforce is cirtical and without runways and hangers it makes it harder for him to bomb innocent people, and his airforce and that of Russia was the only thing saving him, his army is rather pathetic that's why he relies on Hezbulshaytan and Russian Mercnaries, and the University is where the chemicals are produced in the weapons uses and the wearhouse held stockpiles of his weapons, and the best part of this is the rage that he and the Russians and Safawis are filled with right now and all their supporters gathered together, Ive seen so many angry Assad supporters moaning and whining like girls over these airstrikes and the idiot Mullahs in Iran calling it a warcrime, it's nice to see them on the otherside of the table and they are the ones suffering now like so many of their victims, but these strikes dont account for nearly a fraction of their thousands of victims, but insha'Allah makes the list of future victims smaller.

azc
04-15-2018, 02:47 AM
^but it's a fact that enemy of enemy isn't friend but worse enemy than the targeted enemy.

JustTime
04-15-2018, 03:10 AM
^but it's a fact that enemy of enemy isn't friend but worse enemy than the targeted enemy.
Then at least one enemy is weaker than before

azc
04-15-2018, 03:30 AM
Then at least one enemy is weaker than before
but enemy is enemy, bro......

JustTime
04-15-2018, 03:33 AM
but enemy is enemy, bro......
You could just be happy that they are striking Nusayris and Rawafids instead of Muslims like usual this is a nice change from Quran students don't you think?

azc
04-15-2018, 06:05 AM
You could just be happy that they are striking Nusayris and Rawafids instead of Muslims like usual this is a nice change from Quran students don't you think?
I hate deviation of rafidhis though but I don't like killing, even, of rafidhis by disbelievers.

سيف الله
04-15-2018, 08:28 AM
Salaam

More comment. A different perspective.

How on earth would killing MORE people rescue Syria?

Why do so many people in politics and the media want to start wars? Since I toured a sordid hospital full of wounded people in Bucharest at Christmas 1989, and even more after I saw for the first time (in Vilnius in 1991) what a human head looks like after a bullet has passed through it, I have seen it as an absolute duty to warn against armed conflict. It is a filthy thing.

No doubt there are times when we must fight. But there are plenty more when we should not.

Any fool can kill a man in a second and ruin a city in a week. But it takes long years of nurture to raise a child to adulthood, and centuries to build a civilisation.

Yet I look around me and see the mouths of intelligent people opened wide, yelling for an attack on Syria, when the only certain outcome of that will be blood and screams and ruins, and the deaths of innocents in 'collateral damage'. What good will this do?

What is wrong with them? They are not cruel and stupid, yet they call for actions which are both.

Haven't we got enough misery in Syria already? The place is a mass of ruins, graveyards and refugee camps. To what end? The only mercy for Syria will come when the war ends, yet we seek to widen and extend it.

Don't we have more than enough of such disaster in Iraq and Libya, where state-sponsored panic and emotional claims of atrocities excused the launching of wars so stupid and dangerous that I wonder if these places can ever recover?

Perhaps worse, by creating an unending river of migrants through the Middle East and the Mediterranean, I suspect they have ruined Europe for good.

Why are we even taking sides in Syria? As Julian Lewis MP, chairman of the Defence Select Committee, rightly pointed out last week, President Assad is a monster. But his opponents are maniacs.

The Syrian jihadi gangsters which our Government crazily helps and backs – the Al-Nusra Front and Jaish al-Islam – are the sort of fanatics we would arrest on sight if we found them in Birmingham.

Anyway, Boris Johnson's Foreign Office is firmly pro-monster in all parts of the world where it suits it to be so.

British Royals and Ministers literally bow down as they accept medals from the head-chopping fanatics of Saudi Arabia, now engaged in a bloody, aggressive war in Yemen.

Britain maintains a naval base in Bahrain, whose rulers in 2011 crushed protests with severe violence followed by torture.

As Amnesty International puts it, 'using an array of tools of repression, including harassment, arbitrary detention and torture, the government of Bahrain has managed to crush a formerly thriving civil society and reduced it to a few lone voices who still dare to speak out'.

Britain daren't even admit that our 'friend' Egypt is ruled by a military junta that seized power illegally in defiance of elections which we had supposedly supported but which produced the wrong result.

Field Marshal Sisi's August 2013 Cairo massacre, in which almost 600 peaceful protesters were killed and thousands more wounded, is politely forgotten.

So is the Chinese communist regime's mass murder (1,000 are estimated to have died) in Peking in June 1989.

The men whose power rests on that ruthless massacre are welcome to dine at Buckingham Palace. But surely we can't allow Assad to use chemical weapons?

We would never tolerate that. Would we? Well, when Saddam Hussein was our ally against Iran back in 1988, he undoubtedly used poison gas against Kurds in Halabja.

And in September 1988 the Foreign Office declined to get outraged, saying: 'We believe it better to maintain a dialogue with others if we want to influence their actions.

Punitive measures such as unilateral sanctions would not be effective in changing Iraq's behaviour over chemical weapons, and would damage British interests to no avail.'

Which brings me to the final point. Do we even know that Assad used chemical weapons?

I have actually read the reports of the last such alleged attack in Khan Sheikhoun a year ago, and they prove nothing. In fact, they are quite fishy.

At the time of writing, I have yet to see a British or US media report on this alleged attack from closer than Beirut, 70 miles from the scene.

Many seemingly confident and graphic accounts come from Istanbul, 900 miles away, or from London or Washington.

Where are they getting their information from? Here's a clue. The Saudi-backed faction in control of Douma at the time of the alleged attack, Jaish al- Islam (the Army of Islam), were themselves accused of using poison gas against Kurds in Aleppo in April 2016.

They are not especially nice. Their other main claim to fame is that they displayed captured Syrian Army officers in cages and used them as human shields.

They have spent several years indiscriminately shelling Damascus from Douma, having taken the local inhabitants hostage, and then squawking about war crimes if the Syrian government hit back at them, which it did much as the Iraqi government (our friends) did to Islamic State in Mosul and Fallujah.

I would not look for any heroes in this cauldron. And if you want to watch war games on a TV screen, can I suggest that you buy your own virtual reality equipment?

The real thing may look pretty and neat, but real people die as it happens and, if you supported it, their deaths will be on your conscience.

http://hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/

noraina
04-15-2018, 03:50 PM
You know what's so heart breaking in all of this? While the heads of states and governments of nations throughout the world are discussing the tactics and details of military intervention in Syria, and apparently trying to bring peace to the region - hundreds upon thousands of innocent civilians are caught in this mess and are being made to go through hell - again and again.

While everyone discusses the ins and outs of international affairs and global politics, families are being torn apart, children killed, their homes and dreams destroyed. These strikes may, *if* successful, gain some 'points' in the conflict - but how many more innocent people are going to be killed and suffer to achieve this? What will be the outcome? It's like no-one cares anymore - the purpose is to defeat Assad at whatever human or ethical cost.

The people of Syria never asked for this, and yet they're the ones who are bearing the full horror and brutality of this war. Seven years is a long, long time. Syria was such a beautiful, beautiful country, and now it's in ruins. SubhanAllah, there's nothing left to fight over anymore! May Allah swt ease their pain and hardships and give them justice.

Zzz_
04-15-2018, 06:11 PM
I believe this is a test for the syrian people, a truly trying test. It is also a means of separating true believers from the kuffrs that follow assad. And all this is and turmoil in other Muslim lands is being done as preparation for coming of the mahdi, who is just around the corner and given the prophecies and signs coming true, may very likely come within our life time.

azc
04-15-2018, 06:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zzz_
I believe this is a test for the syrian people, a truly trying test. It is also a means of separating true believers from the kuffrs that follow assad. And all this is and turmoil in other Muslim lands is being done as preparation for coming of the mahdi, who is just around the corner and given the prophecies and signs coming true, may very likely come within our life time.
Here you do not represent Islam.
A true Muslim will not like the killing of non combatant, even they are Jews or Christians.

Nobody likes asad. He is a tyrant ruler who has killed a large number of innocent people.

Misbah-Abd
04-15-2018, 07:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNulkbvqZiA

سيف الله
04-15-2018, 10:39 PM
Salaam

The end justifies the means is a flawed proposition and will lead to more problems than it will solve.

This attack wasnt about outrage over chemical attacks, I mean come on, theres something else going on.

Abz2000
04-16-2018, 11:51 AM
NE1 know what "whisky P" is?

According to the logic - America and Israel should experience explosions which tear apart scientific research facilities too. But who knows, since its a war on Islam and since so many twisted intrigues are afoot, it could have been the case that Muslims got control of the facilities and the secularist colonialists decided to go the sabotage route.
The Prophet pbuh informed us that the Roman attack on Syria would be targeting Muslims......

JustTime
04-17-2018, 12:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Junon
Salaam

The end justifies the means is a flawed proposition and will lead to more problems than it will solve.

This attack wasnt about outrage over chemical attacks, I mean come on, theres something else going on.

Who cares

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.