View Full Version : Assessment of Sadiq Khans performance as London mayor

سيف الله
04-16-2018, 06:36 PM
Salaam

Not a very good one I'm afraid to say.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anatolian
04-16-2018, 08:03 PM
I have no idea on how he rules over there but even the idea of a Pakistani origin Muslim mayor of London sounds dramatically good to me.

سيف الله
04-16-2018, 09:14 PM
Salaam

Yes but he has to govern well as well, he seems out of his depth.

Its part of the story though, I wonder what he would have to say in his defence.

JustTime
04-17-2018, 12:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
I have no idea on how he rules over there but even the idea of a Pakistani origin Muslim mayor of London sounds dramatically good to me.
He isn't a Muslim firstly, and secondly this sort of view of things isn't Islamic.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anatolian
04-17-2018, 01:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by JustTime
He isn't a Muslim firstly, and secondly this sort of view of things isn't Islamic.
I valued the idea anyway.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.