/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who is considered a martyr In islam and how

glitterprincess
04-17-2018, 07:03 AM
Al salam a'likom
I wanted to ask a question and i hope someone here might help me so i am a muslim woman and i want to be a martyr but i dont know how to. there is no war in my country alhamdo allah and i am a woman and women are not allowed to fight ( correct me if i am wrong) and i know there are some other ways like dying while giving birth and so on but that too is not avilable to me so is there a way that i can become a martyr that is avalible now a days and i would be happy if anyonr mentioned all the way a famale can become a martyr

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
04-17-2018, 09:45 AM
:wa:

http://islamqa.org/hanafi/qibla-hanafi/37023

Who Is Considered A Martyr? - - IslamQA
Answered by Not Assigned He died in Eastern Europe either due to kidnapping or an avalanche. I have heard that those who die due to natural disasters are considered martyrs (shahid). Is this true? Can death by kidnapping also make someone a martyr? Answer: Wa `alaykum as-Salam, An unconditional yes to the first...

Misbah-Abd
04-17-2018, 09:48 AM
A women's jihad is her going on Hajj. She gets the rewards of one of the mujahadeen. If she dies while doing it then Insha Allah she will be a shaheed.

Zzz_
04-17-2018, 11:21 AM
wa'alaikum as'salaam,

you should pray for what is best for you inshallah.

Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: What do you regard as martyrdom?” They said: Being killed for the sake of Allaah. The Messenger of Allaah (S) said: “Martyrdom is seven things besides being killed for the sake of Allaah. The one who dies of the plague is a martyr, the one who drowns is a martyr, the one who dies of pleurisy is a martyr, the one who dies of a stomach disease is a martyr, the one who is burned to death is a martyr, the one who dies beneath a collapsed building is a martyr, and the woman who dies in pregnancy is a martyr.”

Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

https://islamqa.info/en/151904

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glitterprincess
04-21-2018, 01:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glitterprincess
Al salam a'likom
I wanted to ask a question and i hope someone here might help me so i am a muslim woman and i want to be a martyr but i dont know how to. there is no war in my country alhamdo allah and i am a woman and women are not allowed to fight ( correct me if i am wrong) and i know there are some other ways like dying while giving birth and so on but that too is not avilable to me so is there a way that i can become a martyr that is avalible now a days and i would be happy if anyonr mentioned all the way a famale can become a martyr
And i am not sure of anything i say so don't quote me on the woman can't fight part i am in no way a schooler

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.