/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Marriage!!

Unknownsister.
04-19-2018, 12:34 AM
Hi I hope you’re all good
I just wanted to Ask a quick question considering I couldn’t find anything on google and I’m not that knowledgeable on this.

My question is
Why is that girls especially Muslim girls who mess around party have sex drink etc get to marry there boyfriends so smoothly but when it comes to good girls they end up heartbroken & then people come up to them telling them that it’s all gods plan and that he was bad for you.

But then it’s okay for the two couples who have committed zina to get married?
How does this make sense how is this fair?
Why do the sinners get to be happy and the good ones don’t?
I’ve witnessed this myself hence why I’m asking.

Also besides (the good ones pray make dua keep things halal) but the ones who don’t get everything on a plate?

Sorry this was just bugging me I hope you can address this many thanks!!
❤️

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
04-19-2018, 02:00 PM
In exceptional cases it's true though but It shouldn't be generalized.

Bad boys and bad girls are in majority whereas pious girls and pious boys are in minority.

Finding a pious spouse for a pious person is always difficult.

Surah an-Nur Ayah 26:

''Women impure are for men impure, and men impure for women impure, and women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity: these are not affected by what people say: for them there is forgiveness, and a provision honorable.''

Zzz_
04-19-2018, 03:58 PM
salaam and welcome to the forum

Those who do haram and continue to go down that road are given leeway to continue that path. They want to live the kuffar life then Allah lets them live it. When death approaches then Allah will call to account for all that they did. This world has zero value before Allah so those who chase after it, Allah lets them have it.

Sahl bin Sa’d narrated that the Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “If the world to Allah were equal to a mosquito’s wing, then He would not allow the disbeliever to have a sip of water from it.”
[ Tirmidhi Book of Zuhd , Classed as Hasan]

They may get married and appear to be happy and all, does not mean they will remain happily married for rest of their lives. There is no blessing in something based off of haram. Not only the major sins (zina, drinking) are an easy ticket to hellfire but their marriage is invalid as well if not done right and therefore they are now living a life of zina while under the assumption of being married.
If this zina took place before the marriage contract was done, the marriage contract is not valid unless it was done after establishing that there was no pregnancy by waiting for one menstrual cycle, according to the more correct opinion.

Marriage to a zaaniyah (a woman who has committed fornication) is haraam until she repents, whether the one who committed zina with her is the bridegroom himself or someone else. This is the correct opinion beyond a doubt, and it is the opinion of a number of the earlier and later scholars.

https://islamqa.info/en/175536

As for the believer. They have eman in their heart even though they may slip and do haram but they still fear Allah and feel guilty about it. Out of love for His true believers, He protects them by distancing them from what is haram. See this hadith for example, http://share.pho.to/AuDmk

Also, those who are righteous get paradise in the hereafter:

“Whoever works righteousness — whether male or female — while he (or she) is a true believer (of Islamic Monotheism) verily, to him We will give a good life (in this world with respect, contentment and lawful provision), and We shall pay them certainly a reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do (i.e. Paradise in the Hereafter)” [al-Nahl 16:97]

Those who are heedless, while they may seem happy , Allah gives them life of hardship and raises them up blind on Resurrection day.

“But whosoever turns away from My Reminder (i.e. neither believes in this Qur’aan nor acts on its teachings) verily, for him is a life of hardship, and We shall raise him up blind on the Day of Resurrection.” [Ta-Ha 20:124]

https://islamqa.info/en/12804

'Abd-al Latif
04-19-2018, 06:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Unknownsister.
I just wanted to Ask a quick question considering I couldn’t find anything on google and I’m not that knowledgeable on this.

My question is
Why is that girls especially Muslim girls who mess around party have sex drink etc get to marry there boyfriends so smoothly but when it comes to good girls they end up heartbroken & then people come up to them telling them that it’s all gods plan and that he was bad for you.

Also besides (the good ones pray make dua keep things halal) but the ones who don’t get everything on a plate?

❤️
Don't be fooled by appearances. They might be able to get married but it does not mean they were married happily ever after. When Allah wants good for you then He will remove those people and situations that will make life more difficult for you. When He wants to forget you, He gives you all sorts of blessings in this life so when you meet Him after passing away then there will remain nothing to reward you with except for the wrath of Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
rebelutionary
04-22-2018, 03:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
Don't be fooled by appearances. They might be able to get married but it does not mean they were married happily ever after. When Allah wants good for you then He will remove those people and situations that will make life more difficult for you. When He wants to forget you, He gives you all sorts of blessings in this life so when you meet Him after passing away then there will remain nothing to reward you with except for the wrath of Allah.
How generalized! I have met profoundly evil people who are poor and very nice rich people! Are you saying that being a muslim we cannot enjoy life and good things come only when Allah wants you to forget him?

'Abd-al Latif
04-29-2018, 06:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rebelutionary
How generalized! I have met profoundly evil people who are poor and very nice rich people! Are you saying that being a muslim we cannot enjoy life and good things come only when Allah wants you to forget him?
Yes that's exactly what I'm saying, genius. :facepalm:

Read what I'm actually saying and not what you think I'm saying. Secondly, look up the concept of istidraaj (as mentioned in Surah Al-Qalam). Istidraaj is when Allah repeatedly blesses an individual who doesn't thank Allah for all the goodness in his or her life. Eventually Allah seizes him due to repeated ingratitude and grips him/her tightly with his wrath.

The point I was making was don't be fooled by appearances. Someone who is given blessings doesn't mean Allah is favouring that person.

Supernova
04-29-2018, 09:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Unknownsister.

My question is

❤️
Asalaamualaykum:

I fully understand that you mentioning this based on your own experience rather than a sweeping generalisation. To be fair to you - whos experience can you go on other than your own.

These questions are asked very often by millions of Muslims at some point in their life pertaining not only to marriage but anything in general : Example : A person can think along the same conceptual lines as to why they are poor yet obedient to Allah SWT yet someone who is disobedient "gets their way" and is rich in life. Once you open Pandoras Box - it can lead to a number of similar questions in numeration to thousands of permutations.

The solution is rather simple to understand:

Read an believe the Attributes of Allah SWT and you will gain clarity in your position with your creator.

Example: You entire issue gives the impression that Allah SWT is unfair - Yet Allah SWT is Al Adl (The most just) Ar Rahmaan/Raheem (The most Merciful). It is your lack of knowledge of the attributes and or understanding of these attributes that leads you in this conundrum. In the very worst case, you probably know these attributes but dont believe in them.

Secondly - You need to come to the understanding that YOUR Jannath and Jahanam is not dependent on others peoples actions - Its your own actions.

Thirdly - The good people that are obedient and dont get what they want are rewarded for the Sabr and patience - which is exactly why the concept of patience comes time and time again in the Quran.

Please consult an Aalima for further deeper explanations as your question indicates you have multiple belief issues.

Wish you the best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.