/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can a women giving birth to a child have her great sins remove?

Stoic
04-21-2018, 01:45 AM
Say the women has done in the past grave sins but she left all that behind and now has a halal pregnancy.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
04-21-2018, 12:53 PM
عن عائشة رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهَا زَوْجَ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَتْ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ مَا مِنْ مُصِيبَةٍ تُصِيبُ الْمُسْلِمَ إِلَّا كَفَّرَ اللَّهُ بِهَا عَنْهُ حَتَّى الشَّوْكَةِ يُشَاكُهَا(المسلم)

“There is no difficulty that happens to a Muslim except that Allah swt removes a sin because of it even if a thorn pricks him and even to that degree.”(Muslim (5640)

Note: and the pains of labour and pregnancy are far greater than that.

Plz see this link

http://islamqa.org/hanafi/askimam/82705

Zzz_
04-21-2018, 03:55 PM
Islamic view is that, one has to repent and ask for forgiveness when it comes to major sins. All other sins are forgiven, erased, or expiated through other means.

Tayiba
04-22-2018, 02:38 AM
:sl: the above post is a key answer^^^
I would say in addition that every deed or simple task a person does when it is with sincere intention to please Allah swt. will become a good deed, acts of worship. Intention really counts, and since Allah is very Merciful He can judge according to the intention you have in deeds i.e. Halal pregnancy.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ümit
04-23-2018, 10:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zzz_
Islamic view is that, one has to repent and ask for forgiveness when it comes to major sins. All other sins are forgiven, erased, or expiated through other means.
We forget that this is not a complete answer.
Allah usually will forgive all sins if you truely repent from it during your life...no matter major or minor sins. The sins He will not forgive you just like that, are the sins where you wronged another human being.
This because just forgiving one's sins would be a huge injustice towards the other individual who you wronged.
so, in this case, only if the other individual forgives you, then Allah forgive you too if you repent. otherwise, the sin will not be forgiven.

Zzz_
04-23-2018, 11:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by umie
We forget that this is not a complete answer.
it is a complete answer. Everything you said goes in that "other means".

Ümit
04-24-2018, 05:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zzz_
it is a complete answer. Everything you said goes in that "other means".
You are correct. I overlooked that. I am sorry.

Zzz_
04-24-2018, 11:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by umie
You are correct. I overlooked that. I am sorry.
it alright sis. it would be more complete if i say "other means in addition to forgiveness" because should ask for forgiveness from all sins, big and small, intentional and unintentional.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.