/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

zaidalikhan
04-21-2018, 10:06 AM
Hello everyone, my name is zaid and I come from India. I come from a Muslim background but personally before a few weeks I was an atheist, and before I was an atheist I was a satanist. To speak honestly making Allah my witness, I was a very depressed person for a few years. I never believed in Allah so I used to worship Hindu gods and other gods and asked for their help. For all those years I prayed to them I didn't get any help, was still depressed and felt lost. Finally I gave up on everything.
But I don't know what happened, I felt so helpless a few months back and I felt that only Allah can help me now, so I started reading the Quran and started learning more about Islam. Mashallah now I pray 5 times a day and I read the Quran and always pray to Allah for help and guidance. Indeed Allah is my guide and only he can help. I feel very happy and I'm thankful to Allah that he showed me the right path and has guided me. Allah truly guides those whom he wills. May Allah bless everyone here and may Allah show all of us the right path and give us strength to do good deeds in this world. Ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
04-21-2018, 12:41 PM
:sl:

Welcome to islamicboard, bro

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!