/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Weak and Fabricated Hadiths that People Mostly Believe in

MuhammadHamza1
04-26-2018, 07:22 AM
https://www.scribd.com/doc/109509558...icated-Hadeeth

125 Weak and Fabricated Hadeeth | Hadith | Muhammad
125 Weak and Fabricated Hadeeth by mohammed_shah_31 in weak and fabricated hadeeth, daeef narrations, and mawdoo...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
04-26-2018, 04:30 PM
1: Do you see any difference between weak and fabricated hadith...? How do you define them...?

2: How many sahih hadith are in sihah sitta (excluding repeated hadith) ..?

Zzz_
04-27-2018, 03:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
1: Do you see any difference between weak and fabricated hadith...? How do you define them...?
That's the job of the scholars, especially ahadith scholars. Don't go questioning them on this too now.

azc
04-27-2018, 05:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zzz_
That's the job of the scholars, especially ahadith scholars. Don't go questioning them on this too now.
I need the answers of my questions, if you can, give, or no more discussion

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MuhammadHamza1
04-27-2018, 10:27 AM
I do not speak on matters that I do not know.But I can only give an overview known to common people.
Fabricated Hadiths are a type of weak Hadiths.
If you furthur classify weak hadiths,there are furthur types of which mawdoo' hadiths are a type..Fabricated Hadiths are falsely attributed to the Prophet,peace and blessings be upon him,by people who came later for their own reasons.The Sufis and the Rafidah are synonymous with Fabricated Hadiths.
A hadith may be weak because of its matan,meaning text,or Sanad,or its narrator may be weak in memory or Irsal,or a narrator is unknown,or a narrator is a mudallis,or the hadith may contain any such aspect of weakness.
I d not know the answer to the second question.

- - - Updated - - -

We can classify a hadith as fabricated if any of is narrators is a liar

azc
04-27-2018, 12:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuhammadHamza1
I do not speak on matters that I do not know.But I can only give an overview known to common people.Fabricated Hadiths are a type of weak Hadiths.If you furthur classify weak hadiths,there are furthur types of which mawdoo' hadiths are a type..Fabricated Hadiths are falsely attributed to the Prophet,peace and blessings be upon him,by people who came later for their own reasons.The Sufis and the Rafidah are synonymous with Fabricated Hadiths.A hadith may be weak because of its matan,meaning text,or Sanad,or its narrator may be weak in memory or Irsal,or a narrator is unknown,or a narrator is a mudallis,or the hadith may contain any such aspect of weakness.I d not know the answer to the second question.- - - Updated - - -We can classify a hadith as fabricated if any of is narrators is a liar
Weak hadith has some basis of it being as saying or doing of prophet s.a.w despite its illat of weakness though..But mawdhu or fabricated hadith are utterly lying upon prophet s.a.w...So both have different identity.https://islamqa.org/hanafi/seekersgu...0%2C5064179350

MuhammadHamza1
04-27-2018, 12:50 PM
Weak hadith has some basis of it being as saying or doing of prophet s.a.w despite its illat of weakness though
A weak hadith can only be acted upon if there are other similar narrations that are free from aspects of weakness or if there are authentic proofs from the Qur'an, authentically reported Sunnah (whatever is reported from the Prophet), the practices of the Sahabah (Companions of the Prophet), or Ijma` (consensus of scholars) with the same meaning or ruling conveyed in the weak Hadith.

azc
04-27-2018, 01:00 PM
Indirectly you are rejecting weak hadith and refuting imams and scholars who acted upon weak narrations.

Zzz_
04-27-2018, 07:57 PM
Indirectly you are rejecting weak hadith and refuting imams and scholars who acted upon weak narrations.
And that is the reasoning people of the subcontinent use to follow weak hadith, even when there are strong sahih hadith stating otherwise.

azc
04-28-2018, 01:53 AM
And that is the reasoning people of the subcontinent use to follow weak hadith, even when there are strong sahih hadith stating otherwise.
https://islamqa.org/hanafi/seekersgu...0%2C1237791251

Is Acting on Weak Hadiths an Innovation? - IslamQA
Answered by Shaykh Amjad Rasheed Text translated by Sr. Shazia Ahmad Questions: Why did the scholars who follow madhab allow acting on weak hadith? Isn’t this a gross innovation?Answer: In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful In the Name of Allah, Most Merciful and Compassionate May His blessings and peace...

rebelutionary
04-28-2018, 04:28 AM
why are you against questioning? Doesn't Islam ask you to question and ponder?

MuhammadHamza1
04-28-2018, 05:49 AM
Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in Majmoo’ al-Fataawa, 1/250:

It is not permissible in Islam to rely on weak ahaadeeth that are neither saheeh nor hasan, but Ahmad ibn Hanbal and other scholars regarded it is permissible to narrate reports concerning righteous deeds which are not known to be proven, so long as they are not known to be lies, on the basis that if an action is known to be prescribed in Islam from shar’i evidence, and there is a hadeeth which is not known to be a lie, it is possible that the reward referred to in that weak hadeeth may be true. None of the imams said that it is permissible to regard something as obligatory or mustahabb on the basis of a weak hadeeth; whoever says that is going against scholarly consensus. It is permissible to narrate reports that are not known to be lies in order to encourage and warn people, but only with regard to matters where it is known that Allaah has encouraged or warned against them on the basis of other evidence the status of whose narrators is not unknown. End quote.

azc
04-28-2018, 06:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuhammadHamza1
Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in Majmoo’ al-Fataawa, 1/250:

It is not permissible in Islam to rely on weak ahaadeeth that are neither saheeh nor hasan, but Ahmad ibn Hanbal and other scholars regarded it is permissible to narrate reports concerning righteous deeds which are not known to be proven, so long as they are not known to be lies, on the basis that if an action is known to be prescribed in Islam from shar’i evidence, and there is a hadeeth which is not known to be a lie, it is possible that the reward referred to in that weak hadeeth may be true. None of the imams said that it is permissible to regard something as obligatory or mustahabb on the basis of a weak hadeeth; whoever says that is going against scholarly consensus. It is permissible to narrate reports that are not known to be lies in order to encourage and warn people, but only with regard to matters where it is known that Allaah has encouraged or warned against them on the basis of other evidence the status of whose narrators is not unknown. End quote.
See the views of greater imams than him regarding weak narrations

Zzz_
04-28-2018, 03:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rebelutionary
why are you against questioning? Doesn't Islam ask you to question and ponder?
If that question was in general as in regards to why the imams do it then that requires a history lesson of why the imams did it and not one's own opinion. If that question was directed at the individual then that is the job of the scholars and not something you go asking muslims on a forum. Islam asks you to question and ponder and THEN ask meaningful questions, it forbids useless debates and discussions, especially those pertaining to the deen by those lacking scholarly knowledge on the deen.

azc
04-29-2018, 03:57 PM
Imam Tirmidhi (may Allah be pleased with him) said:

قد اختلف الأئمة من أهل العلم في تضعيف الرجال كما اختلفوا في سوى ذلك من العلم (العلل الصغير للترمذي (ص: 756)

“Scholars differed in weakening narrators just as they differed in other aspects of knowledge.” (Al ‘Ilal as-Saghir, 756)

space
05-24-2022, 05:16 PM
This hadith is clearly fabricated "love arab for three reasons: I am an Arab, Quran is in Arabic and the language of the people of paradise will be Arabic"

Our prophet, pbuh, was not a nationalist, and the language of paradise will not be Arabic. Arabic is an ordinary language like the other earthly languages, nothing else

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.