/* */

PDA

View Full Version : It is not permissible to live as brothers with those Who Are Astray

MuhammadHamza1
04-26-2018, 07:26 AM
Those who say that Sunnis and Shias should live together as brothers need to see these videos.Also,do not befriend the Ahlul Bid'ah among the Deobandis and Sufis.OR the Ash'aris and Mu'tazilah etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSqheGoMuhw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW11Mcj-Ww0

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
04-28-2018, 06:49 AM
Come out from this sectarian ideology. Be a Muslim,

https://www.islamicboard.com/aqeedah...0%2C5177918377

be like brothers
Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi Whilst I was reading tonight I came across something I would like to share. It is a couple of short hadiths about be l...

MuhammadHamza1
04-28-2018, 11:01 AM
The blame lies on those who make these misguided sects.Not those who speak against these misguided sects.

azc
04-28-2018, 11:15 AM
No group has certificate of guidance.

Why do you think that your group is guided one and rest are misguided...?

Followers of every sect find their sect as on guidance...!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MuhammadHamza1
04-28-2018, 12:18 PM
But one group has a certificate.The group which follows the way of the Noble Prophet,Peace be upon him, and the Sahabah as in Hadith.
Now this is the deciding factor.
I personally feel that the learned men among the misguided sects know that they are upon falsehood.For example.The Rafidah say that the Quran is altered when the Quran clearly states that it cannot be altered.Hence they know it themselves.And if we were to take the sect to which you yourself adhere to,than Hanafi Fiqh clearly states that the Opinion of the imam takes precedence to Quran and Hadith.Also,the belief of the Asharis regarding the Quran.So Learned men know that they are upon falsehood.

azc
04-28-2018, 12:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuhammadHamza1
But one group has a certificate.The group which follows the way of the Noble Prophet,Peace be upon him, and the Sahabah as in Hadith.
I personally feel that the learned men among the misguided sects know that they are upon falsehood.For example.The Rafidah say that the Quran is altered when the Quran clearly states that it cannot be altered.Hence they know it themselves.And if we were to take the sect to which you yourself adhere to,than Hanafi Fiqh clearly states that the Opinion of the imam takes precedence to Quran and Hadith.Also,the belief of the Asharis regarding the Quran.So Learned men know that they are upon falsehood.
It has nothing to do with shia.

4 madhab aren't questionable.

Now, tell me which sect you belong to...?

If you are salafi, then which salafi group you are adhered to..?

Madkhali, sururi, qutubi, jihadi or any other group...?

MuhammadHamza1
04-28-2018, 12:51 PM
I was not talking about 4 madhabs.Only Hanafi fiqh.This belief that I have mentioned takes one beyond the pale Of Islam.This aspect of Hanafi fiqh is more than questionable.This is not something present in the rest 3 madhabs.You can adhere to Hanafi fiqh.But if the view of any other madhab is stronger,than you have to follow that opinion.Otherwise you are misguided and if you say that only what my Imam says is true then you are a kafir.The Asharis also hide their beliefs regarding the Quran.
Secondly.The term "Madkhali" is created by khwarij groups such as ISIS and other such groups that came before ISIS.
But right here,I belong to the group that these people call Madkhalis.

azc
04-28-2018, 01:16 PM
I was not talking about 4 madhabs.Only Hanafi fiqh.This belief that I have mentioned takes one beyond the pale Of Islam.This aspect of Hanafi fiqh is more than questionable.This is not something present in the rest 3 madhabs.You can adhere to Hanafi fiqh.But if the view of any other madhab is stronger,than you have to follow that opinion.Otherwise you are misguided and if you say that only what my Imam says is true then you are a kafir.The Asharis also hide their beliefs regarding the Quran.
Secondly.The term "Madkhali" is created by khwarij groups such as ISIS and other such groups that came before ISIS.
But right here,I belong to the group that these people call Madkhalis.
Regarding hanafi fiqh you can discuss in segregated section with me.

Now, i ask you again, which salafi sect you belong to:

Madkali Salafis, Saudi Salafis, Jihadi Salafis, Qutubis, Sururis, Modernist Salafis, Murji Salafis, Talafis,etc

- - - Updated - - -

As far as ashari group is concerned, you are running away from discussion in thread you started. Go and continue it, and answer my question I've asked...

muslim brother
04-28-2018, 01:23 PM
Those who say that Sunnis and Shias should live together as brothers need to see these videos.Also,do not befriend the Ahlul Bid'ah among the Deobandis and Sufis.OR the Ash'aris and Mu'tazilah etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSqheGoMuhw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW11Mcj-Ww0

if you follow this logic,our prophet :saws: would have stayed away from everyone,all the sahabahs were converts.
how do we give dawah and spread peace and love of islam by hating everyone?

MuhammadHamza1
04-28-2018, 02:03 PM
I belong to the Madkhalis.Again I say.This name Madkhali is invented by those who are against us.
As for my discussion with you on the Ashari thread,You were not reading my post at all.How can I debate with someone who does not read what I have to say.Also you refused my pist just by saying "I do not trust your link."
I cannot have a discussion with someone eho does not read what I have to say.I had noticed that you did not read even my smaller posts.

- - - Updated - - -

I belong to the Madkhalis.Again,this name has no reality and is invented by followers of ISIS and Sayyid Qutb Followers.
As for my discussion with you on Ashari thread,I had noticed in that thread that you did not read my posts AT ALL.You were repeating questions and you did not even read my smaller posts.And you rejected an Ijmaa' I put forward just by saying "I do not trust this link as it is from one of your own scholors."
The main thing is that you cannot have a discussion with someone who refuses to hear what other has to say and who such an attitude.

- - - Updated - - -
@AHMED PATEL .
These videos are in general cases.Befriending them to preach to them is a specefic case in which not only one can be kind,one has to be kind.

Yahya.
04-28-2018, 02:21 PM
Also,do not befriend the Ahlul Bid'ah among the Deobandis and Sufis.OR the Ash'aris and Mu'tazilah etc.
Who is excluded from this etcetera? Merely those who are loyal to the divinely sanctified rule of Al-u Saud? At least the companions and their successors were sincere in their beliefs and possessed profound knowledge to judge someone with deviancy.

MuhammadHamza1
04-28-2018, 02:34 PM
Prople tend to think that Saudi Arabia is ruled by Scholors.It is not.All scholors can do is advise the rulers.What else can they do?
Also you fools.Do you want us to take up arms against the Saudi kingdom?The rulers do not judge by what Allah has revealed.But it does not mean that we take up arms against them.Because what will happen if we do?Destruction of lives and properties of Muslims.Name me one country where such revolution was brought and the Muslims did not suffer.Think before you speak.

- - - Updated - - -

The only reason we support Saudi Arabia is because it is the last remaining land of Tawheed.Where true scholors of Islam come forward and Islamic system is being implemented to a certain extent.And also because of Makkah and Madinah.We are not foolish enough to destroy lived and properties of Muslims based on what passes our mind.See the state of Syrian children.How they cannot get a morsel of food.Do you want Saudi Arabia to turn like that?

azc
04-28-2018, 02:46 PM
I belong to the Madkhalis.Again I say.This name Madkhali is invented by those who are against us.
As for my discussion with you on the Ashari thread,You were not reading my post at all.How can I debate with someone who does not read what I have to say.Also you refused my pist just by saying "I do not trust your link."
I cannot have a discussion with someone eho does not read what I have to say.I had noticed that you did not read even my smaller posts.

- - - Updated - - -

I belong to the Madkhalis.Again,this name has no reality and is invented by followers of ISIS and Sayyid Qutb Followers.
As for my discussion with you on Ashari thread,I had noticed in that thread that you did not read my posts AT ALL.You were repeating questions and you did not even read my smaller posts.And you rejected an Ijmaa' I put forward just by saying "I do not trust this link as it is from one of your own scholors."
The main thing is that you cannot have a discussion with someone who refuses to hear what other has to say and who such an attitude.

- - - Updated - - -
@AHMED PATEL .
These videos are in general cases.Befriending them to preach to them is a specefic case in which not only one can be kind,one has to be kind.
So you are madkhali, but you deny to be labelled as madkhali...?

Interesting...!

See it:

https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/is...0%2C7888842161

MuhammadHamza1
04-28-2018, 02:54 PM
If you read one of my above posts,I said that in this forum you can call me Madkhali because I have no other choice to differentiate myself from other groups If I do not.I also said that this NAME Madkhali is invented by other people against us as we are the true Salafis.
That is what I said

- - - Updated - - -

Also I am not sure If I can make you understand or not.
In one of my previous posts in Islamic board,I mentioned this accusation on Sheikh Saleh of being a Qutbi.I said in that post,THAT THIS IS A LIE.
Also You do not understand why people call us "Madkhalis" in the first place or do you?
I want your answer.
I hope you do not look up the answer in the internet and answer me honestly.

azc
04-28-2018, 03:31 PM
If you read one of my above posts,I said that in this forum you can call me Madkhali because I have no other choice to differentiate myself from other groups If I do not.I also said that this NAME Madkhali is invented by other people against us as we are the true Salafis.
That is what I said

- - - Updated - - -

Also I am not sure If I can make you understand or not.
In one of my previous posts in Islamic board,I mentioned this accusation on Sheikh Saleh of being a Qutbi.I said in that post,THAT THIS IS A LIE.
Also You do not understand why people call us "Madkhalis" in the first place or do you?
I want your answer.
I hope you do not look up the answer in the internet and answer me honestly.
I've never been interested in knowing who you people are, as I believe in unity in diversity.

However, I've read the views of people about your sect and found them in negative.

Confining yourself in a sect which mainly emphasise on calling other Muslims as kafir or mushrik or bidati is always a deviant sect and yours is one of them and your mentality is the proof of this deviation. But you will not accept it.

سيف الله
04-28-2018, 06:57 PM
Salaam

Prople tend to think that Saudi Arabia is ruled by Scholors.It is not.All scholors can do is advise the rulers.What else can they do?
Also you fools.Do you want us to take up arms against the Saudi kingdom?The rulers do not judge by what Allah has revealed.But it does not mean that we take up arms against them.Because what will happen if we do?Destruction of lives and properties of Muslims.Name me one country where such revolution was brought and the Muslims did not suffer.Think before you speak.

- - - Updated - - -

The only reason we support Saudi Arabia is because it is the last remaining land of Tawheed.Where true scholors of Islam come forward and Islamic system is being implemented to a certain extent.And also because of Makkah and Madinah.We are not foolish enough to destroy lived and properties of Muslims based on what passes our mind.See the state of Syrian children.How they cannot get a morsel of food.Do you want Saudi Arabia to turn like that?
Ah yes the Sauds, who busily arresting anybody who disagrees with them. Oh incidentally brother the Sauds dont need to take advice from the scholars anymore, they have something far better.

US dictating Saudi religious policy

Oh and if you have missed the memo, your going to be changing your tune sooner than you think.

Saudi Arabia’s new Crown Prince

So dont be so sure of your position 'brother'.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.