/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do i pay Zakat?

S.Ali786
04-30-2018, 04:48 AM
Assalamualaikum, I am in the process of applying for a mortgage but have savings still in my account. Do i pay Zakat on this in the meantime?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zzz_
04-30-2018, 10:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by S.Ali786
Assalamualaikum, I am in the process of applying for a mortgage but have savings still in my account. Do i pay Zakat on this in the meantime?
wa'alaikum as'salaam,

zakat is due on the amount sitting in your account untouched for a year, after deducting all your financial expenses. you can email here for more specific quesitons zakat@hidaya.org

http://www.hidaya.org/publications/zakat-information/

Zakat Information | Publications
Hidaya Foundation helps the poor and needy with Zakat, Sadaqa and Qurbani under Social Welfare, Education, Health Care, and Self Employment projects....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.