/* */

PDA

View Full Version : رضيت بالله ربا

glitterprincess
04-30-2018, 02:48 PM
I found this and i wanted to share it hoping someone starts saying it because of me hope someone learned something new please if someone knows can you confirm what i found online thanksAttachment 6401Attachment 6402

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zeal
04-30-2018, 05:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glitterprincess
I found this and i wanted to share it hoping someone starts saying it because of me hope someone learned something new please if someone knows can you confirm what i found online thanksAttachment 6401Attachment 6402
I have read it can't really confim
أأنت عربي؟

glitterprincess
04-30-2018, 06:00 PM
Yes i can translate sorry okay so it says if you say this radit bl allah rbn w bl 'slam din w b muhammad nbian 3 times after you wake up you or atleast thats what i understood from researching that he pease be appon him will enter him janna paradise with hia hands i wanted to share it but i guess i want clear so sorry and wanted to ask if someone could confirm it sorry i know it's a bit confusing if you dont speak arabic

glitterprincess
04-30-2018, 06:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zeal
I have read it can't really confim
أأنت عربي؟
Yes i am arab and no problem thanks for even bothering

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glitterprincess
04-30-2018, 06:05 PM
Yes i can translate sorry okay so it says if you say this radit bl allah rbn w bl 'slam din w b muhammad nbian 3 times after you wake up you or atleast thats what i understood from researching that he pease be appon him will enter him janna paradise with hia hands i wanted to share it but i guess i want clear so sorry and wanted to ask if someone could confirm it sorry i know it's a bit confusing if you dont speak arabic
I am not sure of anything so don't quote me i am just writting what i understood

glitterprincess
04-30-2018, 06:16 PM
How to say it in english is radiet bl allah rbn w bl islam dinan w b Muhammad rbian
I think thats how you say it and it means
I am satisfied with allah as my god and islam as my religion and with Muhammad pease be Appon him as a prophet i am translaing it myself so sorry if i did something wrong please correct me

azc
04-30-2018, 09:17 PM
Being scared of anger of prophet s.a.w Hz Umar RA repeated these kalimat 3 times when he saw prophet s.a.w disliked him reading a page of Torah

glitterprincess
04-30-2018, 10:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
Being scared of anger of prophet s.a.w Hz Umar RA repeated these kalimat 3 times when he saw prophet s.a.w disliked him reading a page of Torah
Okay got it thank you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!