/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mistake

glitterprincess
05-01-2018, 04:47 AM
I did a mistake that i want to correct but first i want everyone to know i am learning the things that i am sharing so when i share something i found online i am not confirming it i am in no way a scholar i am posing them to help others learn something and for those who know might confirm it or Denay it so the mistake is this

رضيت بالله ربن و بل اسلام دينا و بمحمد رسول
How to say it in english is
Radit bl allah rbn w bl islam dinan w b Muhammad nbian
I have posted its meaning in another language and non arabic speakers might think thats how you say it so i am sorry and that is how it is read.I have read that if you say it in the morning the prophet pease be appon him will take you to janna with his hands and can anyone confirm it thanks
Please forgive me may allah forgive you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IslamLife00
05-01-2018, 05:15 AM
Do you mean these hadiths?

Narrated Al-Abbas bin Abdul-Muttalib:that he heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: "Whoever is pleased with Allah as (his) Lord, and Islam as (his) religion, and Muhammad as (his) Prophet, then he has tasted the sweetness of faith." (Jami'at Tirmidhi)

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) as saying:If anyone says "I am pleased with Allah as Lord, with Islam as religion and with Muhammad (ﷺ) as Apostle" Paradise will be his due. (Sunan Abi Dawud)

azc
05-01-2018, 05:59 AM
^If someone practices upon what he says with ikhlas, InshaAllah, he will be rewarded Jannah

glitterprincess
05-01-2018, 06:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IslamLife00
Do you mean these hadiths?

Narrated Al-Abbas bin Abdul-Muttalib:that he heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: "Whoever is pleased with Allah as (his) Lord, and Islam as (his) religion, and Muhammad as (his) Prophet, then he has tasted the sweetness of faith." (Jami'at Tirmidhi)

Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) as saying:If anyone says "I am pleased with Allah as Lord, with Islam as religion and with Muhammad (ﷺ) as Apostle" Paradise will be his due. (Sunan Abi Dawud)
Thank you for confirming it

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IslamLife00
05-01-2018, 10:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by glitterprincess
Thank you for confirming it
Can be said after every adhan, or every morning and evening, as these hadiths say :

Sa'd bin Abi Waqqas narrated that :
Allah's Messenger said: "Whoeversays, when he hears the Mu'adh-dhin: (Wa Ana Ashadu An La IlahaIllallah, Wahdahu La Sharika Lahu, Wa Anna Muhammadan Abduhu WaRasuluhu, Radittu Billahi Rabban Wa Bil-Islam Dinan, Wa Bi MuhammadinRasulan) 'I too testify that none has the right to be worshiped butAllah, Alone without partners, and that Muhammad is His slave andMessenger, I am pleased with Allah as my Lord, with Islam as myreligion and Muhammad as a Messenger.' - Allah will pardon his sinsfor him." ( Jami'at Tirmidhi )

It was narrated from Abu Salam, theservant of the Prophet (saas), that :
the Prophet (saas) said: "There isno Muslim - or no person, or slave (of Allah) - who says, in themorning and evening: 'Radaytu billahi Rabban wa bil-Islami dinan wabi Muhammadin nabiyyan (I am content with Allah as my Lord, Islam asmy religion and Muhammad as my Prophet),' but he will have a promisefrom Allah to make him pleased on the Day of Resurrection." ( Sunan Ibn Majah )

Alhamdulillah He has made it easy for me to find these hadiths :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.