/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Driving motorcycles for fun

ahmed.younes
05-01-2018, 08:22 PM
Is driving a motorcycle as a hobby/pass-time haram? I know it is permissible to drive it as a form of transportation, but what is the ruling if you want to drive it for fun?

Especially if you're going high speeds (in a controlled environment). Isn't it too risky?

I don't think it is equivalent to the riding of a horse for fun, because there is an actual benefit from the experience you gain from riding from the horse as well as it being a sunnah.

Please try not to be BIAS, and give me your honest opinion inshallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cinnamonrolls1
05-01-2018, 10:29 PM
I would say its fine. I mean anything can be justified as haram if it distracts you from your deen etc. As long as you're safe etc and its in a halal environment i cant see any reason for it being haram.

xboxisdead
05-01-2018, 10:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed.younes
Is driving a motorcycle as a hobby/pass-time haram? I know it is permissible to drive it as a form of transportation, but what is the ruling if you want to drive it for fun?

Especially if you're going high speeds (in a controlled environment). Isn't it too risky?

I don't think it is equivalent to the riding of a horse for fun, because there is an actual benefit from the experience you gain from riding from the horse as well as it being a sunnah.

If you do not want to have children or already have children then it is no different than driving a car. However, if you do want to have children, sons and daughters then do not ride it until you have your family set. Let me tell you this, those things are destructive to the reproductive organ and I mean DESTRUCTIVE.

azc
05-02-2018, 02:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed.younes

Driving for fun is haram...?

Why....?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cinnamonrolls1
05-02-2018, 09:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead
If you do not want to have children or already have children then it is no different than driving a car. However, if you do want to have children, sons and daughters then do not ride it until you have your family set. Let me tell you this, those things are destructive to the reproductive organ and I mean DESTRUCTIVE.
Yeah... Now i think about it that is true

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.