/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need help!

Basri
05-03-2018, 05:37 AM
I was driving to my home and saw a deer that had been struck on the roadway. It was dying slowly but I felt bad and ran the deers head over to end it’s pain and dragged it to the side. I feel terrible for doing it but it was in an attempt to end the suffering it was experiencing. My intentions weren’t evil in anyway. Still I feel like Allah is mad at what I’ve done. I feel it in my soul

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cinnamonrolls1
05-03-2018, 12:06 PM
Your intentions were in fhe right place. Just try and forget it, atleast the deer isnt suffering anymore

99sobi
05-03-2018, 06:38 PM
If you feel guilty, then repent to Allah and don't feel like there will be a grudge placed against you for what you did.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!