/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need help, something happened to me.

ashfaq.nuzooa
05-04-2018, 10:53 AM
Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters,

My name is Ashfaq. I am 25 years old and am from Mauritius. I like to give stray cats a place to stay, food and care.

On wednesday, I brought one cat to the veterinarian but unfortunately it ran away because one of the staff opened the door without knocking. I have searched for him for days but no sign of him.

The day before i go to the vet. I asked duahs and even did Nafils so that Allah helps me in healing the cat. I am feeling very guilty when I think that the animal may not feel happy, may be hungry or worse.

I am depressed but I did not let that interfere with my prayers. Please brothers and sisters, please help me but telling what I can do.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
05-04-2018, 11:38 AM
Good to know that you remain steadfast in prayer.. I usually find myself slipping whenever I adjust anything.. which is a shame.. because it takes a lot of effort to get back on track.

That being said I'd probably put food and water outside so if the cat is in the area and in need it will have something.

Then as a cat person you can take it from there.

Although its probably something you have already thought of.

..iv never had a cat so i dont know how cats work o_O and I dont know if it's enough.. to get the cat back.

ashfaq.nuzooa
05-04-2018, 11:51 AM
Thank you for your reply. Actually, it is almost impossible for me to find my cat again unless Allah helps me obviously.

My worry is that, can an animal ask Allah to curse me? Given the situation in which the cat can be? My intentions were pure.

*charisma*
05-04-2018, 12:36 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

format_quote Originally Posted by ashfaq.nuzooa
Thank you for your reply. Actually, it is almost impossible for me to find my cat again unless Allah helps me obviously.

My worry is that, can an animal ask Allah to curse me? Given the situation in which the cat can be? My intentions were pure.
You are over obsessing. You haven't done anything wrong. Animals in general belong outside. Cats are very smart and will take care of themselves. If it decides to return, it will find its way back.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.